Karbonn A9+ is a popular android smartphone in India. If you have tried to root it and failed during the process, or if you have installed a custom ROM firmware which you don’t like and want to get back to the stock ROM firmware, you are in the right place. Here you will find the tutorial to update Karbonn A9 Plus with official stock ROM firmware.
Prerequisites Update Official Stock ROM For Karbonn A9+:
1) Before start to update your phone, charge your phone upto 75% or more. So, then it never get switched off during the middle of the rooting process due to low battery. If it happens, this could damage your device. So, try to charge your phone completely, before initiate the updating process.
2) All of us stored some important or personal data’s on our phone. By trying rooting process they may get deleted. So, before begin the rooting process, take a backup of all the data’s as you feel it is important for future use “especially contact numbers”.
3) Next enable the USB Debugging mode option in your phone by following the path “Settings > Applications > Development > USB Debugging”. This is very much important so then your Karbonn A9+ smartphone can communicate with the computer.
Disclaimer : Please be aware that the given below updating procedure will void the manufacturer warranty of your phone. Although, the given below methods are safe it may brick your phone, in case you attempt any mistake so liability will be yours. I won’t be held responsible for that.
How to install the Stock ROM On Karbonn A9 Plus:
1) First, download either one of the link from below and place the downloaded file to your SD card.
Both the link will lead you to same stock ROM, so download any one. The ROM will be flashable .zip archive, don’t extract it.
2) After that place the downloaded ROM to your SD card. Press and hold the Power button and Volume Up button for few seconds until it display a green screen.
3) Release the button when it shows the red screen.
4) Now you should have booted your mobile into the recovery mode, from there make a factory reset.
5) After that select the apply update from the external storage and select the ROM file from SD card (Volume Key-Move up/Down, Power Key-Select).
6) Wait for few minutes to flash the update.
7) Once the process is finished, select the reboot system now option.
That’s it! Now, you have successfully installed the stock ROM on your Karbonn A9 Plus smartphone.