Sony is one of the most recognized brand names in the world today. Like other devices, Sony has a good name in the smartphone market too. The Xperia devices are one of the flagship phones of the Sony manufacturer.
Regarding smartphone, if you want to enjoy most you must root your device. Rooting gives you more advantages. One major disadvantage of rooting is it will void the manufacturer warranty. But still you can revert your warranty by unrooting your device.
Here are some useful rooting and unrooting tutorials for Sony Xperia Devices:
Implement the procedure only on respective variants and models. Otherwise, it will brick your phone. Follow the pre-requisites given in the tutorial without fail. So, then you never face any difficulty while rooting or unrooting.
In case if you are a newbie to the rooting process ask help from any experienced persons. Unless you are not sure what you are doing, don’t make a try. Although you want to give a try, don’t blame us for any damage occur to your phone.
1. How to root Sony Xperia Z Ultra Smartphone
2. How to root Sony Xperia T Smartphone
3. How to root Sony Xperia Sola Running on 6.1.1.B.1.54 firmware
4. How to root Sony Xperia M Smartphone
5. How to root Sony Xperia Z smartphone
6. Tutorial to root Sony Xperia 2011 devices with ICS
7. How to root Sony Xperia ZL (C650X)
8. Tutorial to root Sony Xperia U using one click method
9. How to Root Sony Xperia J without unlocking the bootloader
10. How to root Sony Xperia Tipo (St21i) and install CWM recovery
11. How To Root Sony Xperia SP Running On 12.0.A.2.254