Are you using Micromax Funbook Talk P362 tablet and want to root the same, to enjoy more features and for any other reason? Then check this one. It also helps you to install Clockworkmod recovery.
The Funbook Talk P362 is a GSM-enabled Android Jelly Bean based tablet manufactured by Micromax India. Rooting the Micromax Funbook Talk P362 device help you to access system files, access certain specialised apps etc.
1.Before start to root your Micromax Funbook Talk P362 tablet, take a full backup of your internal data with the help of backup applications. Because, the rooting procedure will wipe all your data’s. If you have the backup, you can get them back.
2.Then check the battery percentage level if it is less than 75%, charge them fully so, and then you will never face any power issues.
1. First download the attachment funbook.rar from here to your computer.
2. Then extract the same. It contains CWM recovery and CWM-SuperSU.zip two.rar files.
3. Extract CWM recovery to desktop and connect your funbook using USB cable.
4. If your phone is not detected, install the ADB driver from here and open the clockworkmod recovery.
5. Run recovery-install.bat.
It has three option select 1 to install CWM recovery
select 2 to reboot into recovery
select 3 to quit.
6. After that move CWM-SuperSU.zip to internal SD of funbook.
7. Boot into CWM recovery by pressing the menu button and power button together.
8. After that select the install zip from internal SD card.
9. Then select the CWM SuperSu.zip and press the power button, select option to continue the process.
That’s it. Now, your phone has root access. Congrats!