Playing flash video on Android 4.4 Kitkat has got a new dimension in internet segment. To get into, you are to get the new Nexus 5 and flash video playing is totally incompatible with the Android 4.4 Kitkat, not in Firefox, not to in Dolphin, and other browsers.
Later some critical APIs have been removed from Android 4.4 that flash uses. Installing needs some follow up as to how to play flash content in the sites in Dolphin Browser.
Procedure To Play Flash Video on Android 4.4 Kitkat
- Download Dolphin Browser: Dolphin just push a 10.2.0 update version and it was built-in confirming that it is not necessary to install 2 separate APK now. The Download Link. Dolphin Jetpack solves better compatibility with flash player, like crash issue & freeze issue in full screen.
- Download the hacked flash player and make sure that you have uninstall the flash player earlier installed in your device and then install the hacked one for compatibility reason. If your devices refused to install APK outside Google Play, you may set in your device (Settings> Securities> Unknown resources) to allow installation of apps from unknown sources.
- Make sure that the flash setting in Dolphin Browser (Click Menu>Settings>Web Content>Flash Player) is on. Flash Player is not officially supported and therefore the speed of loading of flash video may be slow. They all work properly with satisfactory results.Later, Android 4.4 KitKat marked its presence with Google Nexus 5 and then on Google Nexus 4 and Google Nexus 7 Tablet but what actually is missing from Android 4.4 KitKat build from Nexus 5 , checked with browsers like Dolphin, Firefox and Google Chrome. One needs follow up for working for Dolphin browser on Google Nexus 5 and it requires downloading apps from Google Play.
- Download Dolphin Browser and Dolphin Jetpack.
- Download Adobe Flash Player 11.1. To install apps from unknown sources, it is needed to go to settings > securities > unknown sources option, check it to install apps from location other than Google Play Store. Then check in Dolphin browser that flash settings are on, navigate to menu > settings > web content > flash player. This makes you compatible to play flash contents in Android 4.4 KitKat on Nexus 5 especially in Dolphin browser. This confirms working on Google Nexus 4, Nexus 7 2013, Nexus 10 running Android 4.4 KitKat build