The regime of Android is now gradually grabbing the globe as what British did in the past proudly. It is truly a technological conquer of power and service. Android is now omnipresent. The article will take you down to the solution to the problem where one can easily root ASUS Memo Pad FHD 10 Model ME302C US version 5.0.16 .
Technically, it is an Android tablet having 10 inch Full HD 1080p display powered by 1.6 GHz dual-core Intel processor coupled with 2 GB RAM. It runs Android 4.2 Jelly Bean with custom skin by ASUS. This can be rooted using a pre-rooted system image that requires having some functional knowledge of ADB and Fastboot.
Currently it makes available to root ASUS MeMO Pad FHD 10 running firmware version 4.62 while other firmware version will not work.
Basic requisites for rooting:
- First enable USB debugging by going to “Settings>Applications>Development > USB debugging “and enable it. If you don’t see “Developer Options” option then you need to enable it by going to “Setting>About device>Build number” and tap on build number 7 times until you will see a message “You are now a developer”.
- Download Intel USB drivers from this link and install on your computer and Back up all your important data and files
- Make sure the phone model is ASUS MeMO pad FHD 10 ME302 C-A1-BL by going to “System settings>Tablet” and The tablet should be running firmware version 4.62
Process of Rooting:
- Set up ADB and Fastboot on your computer;
- Download pre-tooted system image from this link and place it in the directory where you have Fastboot installed. If you have followed our guide then save it is C:\Android-ADB folder.
- Turn off the tablet and turn on it by pressing the Power+ Volume UP buttons simultaneously. The tablet will enter Download mode;
- Now connect the tablet to the computer using USB cable.
- On the computer, open command prompt the type this command : fastboot flash system system_4_6_2 root.img.gz
- The tablet will reboot once flashing in complete
- Download SuperSU app from Google Play Store and install it. This was the process to root ASUA MeMO Pad FHD 10 ME302C-A1-BL. To check whether you have successfully rooted the phone or not, you can install “Root Checker” app from Google Play Store.
Final Steps To Root ASUS Memo Pad FHD 10
- Download latest version of Framaroot.apk file from this link and transfer it to the tablet’s internal memory.
- Make sure you have enabled installation of app from unknown source by navigating to “Setting>Security” and then select “Unknown Sources” checkbox.
- Open any file manager and to to the location here yhou have saved the Framaroot.apk file and install it.
- Now open app drawer and start the app called “Framaroot” / Clikc on Boromir and wait till a success message is shown / Reboot the tablet.