Note: I have updated the tutorial with two working methods. You can follow any of these to get your Galaxy Core Plus SM-G3500 rooted. The new era of smartphones is all set to outnumber the computer era. Almost every person now uses a smartphone for basic personal computing needs. But at times, these smartphones cannot cope up with the need of its user and face some software problems resulting in malfunctioning.
The most frequent problems are – getting slow, not responding to inputs, restarting itself without any user command and lot more. There is only one solution is available to fix these problems – rooting the phone. If you are a Samsung Galaxy Core Plus SM-G3500 user and experiencing these issues, follow the rooting tutorial given below.
Yes, you read it right, you can do it yourself with the help of this article and the download links provided here. Here’s a step by step guide.
How To Root Samsung Galaxy Plus SM-G3500
1) To get started, download USB Drivers for Galaxy SM-G3500 and install it on your computer.
3) Now, enable USB Debugging in your device. Once done, switch off your device.
4) Now boot into the download mode by pressing and holding the Volume Down + Home Key and Power Key. Once you are in download mode, connect your device to the computer using USB cable.
5) Open ODIN executable file, click on the PDA button and select the “recovery.tar” file. Once done, press the “Start” button. The CWM recovery installation will begin and it will get completed within few seconds. Once the installation is over, disconnect your device from the computer.
6) Next, download “SuperSU” and save it on your computer. Again, connect your device to the computer using the USB Debugging mode and transfer this SuperSU file to your device’s internal memory. Once done, disconnect your Galaxy Core Plus device from the computer.
7) Now boot into the CWM recovery mode by pressing and holding the Power Button + Home Button and Volume Down Button simultaneously. In recovery mode, select the option “Install Zip from SD Card” and choose the “SuperSU” file saved in the SD Card. The installation will begin and it will get completed in a minute or two.
That’s it. Now you have successfully rooted your Samsung Galaxy Core Plus SM-G3500 smartphone.
1) To get started, go to your Phone Settings and enable “Allow Installation of apps from Unknown Sources“.
2) Next, download framaroot apk and save it in your device’s internal memory. Once done, install the application.
3) Now open the framaroot app and choose Install SuperSU or Superuser. Once done, select Boromir or any other character. The rooting process will begin and you will see a success message.
4) Now, just reboot your device.
That’s it. Now you have rooted your Galaxy Core Plus smartphone using framaroot.