Mobile phones have changed to smart phones and this has provided the consumers and the mobile users a new way to comfort in life. Smart phones have seriously made life easier than before and have brought the World Wide Web in the user’s palm.
Use of Android on Smart Phones
Different smart phones have been using different operating systems among which android has been the most famous. This popularity has been there that has resulted in bringing new updates in the android operating system. Not only web but smart phones have also excelled in offering many operations to the user such as the adobe.
But unfortunately flash player of adobe will no longer be supported in the android devices. But this does not mean that you cannot use your flash player in the latest android versions. It can be installed and used on the android versions of Jelly bean 4.1/ 4.4.
Download and Install Adobe Flash Player
There is a simple series of steps that can help you out in the downloading and installing of the adobe flash player in your android device in a way so that it is supported on your smart phone.
- Very first you need to download from source the file of flash player of the version 22.214.171.124.apk. You should take care of the fact that the flash player would not support and work Chrome. So, there are other browsers. Some browsers that do support adobe flash player of such version are Dolphin Browser HD 8.5.1 APK, Dolphin_Engine_Bet.apk and the latest version Dolphin-Browser 3.01.apk.
- After the downloading of the flash player, the very first thing you need to carefully do is to copy all the files to the SD card provided in the smart phone operating android. The device can be also a tab or a note.
- Then you can install the adobe flash player downloaded on the device using any of the File Manager provided on the device.
- After the process of downloading and installing is completing, start the browser of your android device.
- After you have started the browser, simply go to the settings of the browser and there click uncheck on the Flash Player option.
- So, now you have your Adobe Flash Player on your latest version of android device.
In case of Flash Player not getting supported
Though you can download the adobe flash player and use it but sometimes it may not support your system. Especially if you are trying to run NB adobe flash player on HTML pages then it may not run and show results. Anyways there are many ways how you can use the adobe flash player on your device.
- Download the adobe flash player android of the version 4.4.
- Then download the dolphin browser from the play store from device
- You can also download dolphin jetpack from the play store
- Remove the flash player that was previously installed. In place of that download the amended version of flash player.
- Then going to the dolphin browser, click on the menu option, select settings. In settings option go to web content and then select flash player. After this it can surely work.