Want to get rid of your Galaxy Note 7000XLA1 owing to repressing speed and lagging functionality? Sweat it out guys, update its firmware to Android 4.1.2 firmware and play with it at ease. OTA & KIES are directly used as updates of Galaxy Note 7000. If from these automatic updates functionality is not improved directly then user can take beneficent from use of android 4.1.2 firmware.
Let’s take a look on how to apply this firmware update but first of all we have to fulfill all instructions as prior importance, followed by this firmware installation to complete rooting process with efficacy.
Pre-requisites To Root Galaxy Note n7000XLA1 To Android Jelly Bean
1) Pre instructions include making backup of installed data. In order to backup data efficiently or how to restore data, one should go through following procedure.
SMS – Use “SMS Backup & Restore app”,
Contacts – Sync with the Gmail application,
Call Log – Call Log and Restore
Images, Songs, Videos, Files – Copy to internal / External SD Card,
APN and MMS Settings – Note down from the path “Applications > Settings > Wireless and Network > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names”
2) From the path Settings>Applications>Development>USB debugging, enable the USB Debugging mode and also make sure that device is fully charged and all security programs of your smart phone and PC are disabled.
3) Before triggering Rooting process, make sure that your device is left with the minimum of 40% or the device will get turned off in the middle of customizing process.
Procedure To Root Galaxy Note n7000XLA1 To Android Jelly Bean
1) By pressing (Up) key + (Menu) button with (Power) button, Galaxy Note N7000 goes into recovery mode. It is necessary to turn off device through stated procedure to ensure that phone is now in recovery mode. Once device get rooted, ROM manager app is used to enter in Recovery mode.
2) After ensuring Recovery mode of device, clear Cache to wipe out all data then follow complete process to apply Jellybean 4.1.2 firmware update in Galaxy Note N7000.
4) To enter in download mode of Galaxy Note N7000 Open Odin in computer.
5) Or follow another option like Volume down+ Menu Button with Power button to enter in download mode. In case it fails to proceed, repeat same step again to ensure that download mode of Galaxy Note N7000 is out-of-doors.
6) Now if you are pretty sure that device is in download mode connect Galaxy Note N7000 with computer through cable. From extracted firmware file select option of “PDA”. Now this is the time of starting firmware update process.
7) On coming home screen after successful completion of update process go in Settings > About Phone to check that whether firmware process is completed. Here XXLSZ Jellybean 4.1.2 is proof of completion of this procedure.
8) After firmware update, device booting will take some minutes then mere booting so uphold patience until device properly get updated.
9) On successfully updating Galaxy Note N7000 will launch with Android Jelly Bean firmware without any issues.