Want to get rid of your Galaxy S4 Zoom (SM-C105A) owing to repressing speed and lagging functionality? Sweat it out guys, update its firmware to UBUANA firmware and play with it with ease. OTA & KIES are directly used as updates of Galaxy S4 Zoom. If from these automatic updates functionality is not improved directly then user can take beneficent from use of android 4.2.2 UBUANA1 firmware.
Let’s take a look on how to apply this firmware update but first of all we have to fulfill all instructions as prior importance, followed by this firmware installation to complete rooting process with efficacy.
Pre-requisites To Root GALAXY S4 Zoom (SM-C105A):
1) Pre instructions include making backup of installed data. In order to backup data efficiently or how to restore data, one should go through following procedure.
SMS – Use “SMS Backup & Restore app”,
Contacts – Sync with the Gmail application,
Call Log – Call Log and Restore
Images, Songs, Videos, Files – Copy to internal / External SD Card,
APN and MMS Settings – Note down from the path “Applications > Settings > Wireless and Network > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names”
2) From the path Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging, enable the USB Debugging mode and also make sure that device is fully charged and all security programs of your smart phone and PC are disabled.
Procedure To Root GALAXY S4 Zoom (SM-C105A):
2) Switch off Galaxy then press & hold Vol down+Home+Power to bring it in download mode. Extract firmware zip. file in the computer. Now, from the extracted files, open Odin as admin by having right-click on exe. file then click on Run as administrator.
3) Plug Galaxy S4 Zoom LTE C105A to PC via USB chord originally came with smart phone.
4) In administrator tab of Odin, a yellow ID: COM & COM Port number will be displayed. You can also go to another USB port and can search for these options. If you haven’t installed USB drivers, the yellow color won’t show up.
5) In extracted files, make sure that a file with the name of extension tar.md5 is available. Don’t forget checking Auto Reboot & Reset Time options in Odin dialogue box.
6) Now select PDA button in Odin and select the tar.md5 file. Next, in flashing phase click on Start and wait until this process completes.
7) Automatic rebooting of SM-C105A will deliver a message name as “PASS” in ID: COM port with a green background color, which is an indicant of root process completion.
8) Now reboot your Galaxy S4 Zoom and Chill.