Samsung SHV-E160L is a widely used android phone among users in India. Although the phone comes with great features, rooting it will help the user to install different apps which are not available in Google Play store and have fun with it.
Here we have written a simple procedure to root Samsung SHV-E160L. Make sure to follow the instructions carefully to avoid hardbricking of your device.
Procedure To Root Samsung SHV-E160L
- Enable USB debugging option from Developer option, which you probably would find in Settings. Make sure that you have made backup of all data in another reserved form to mitigate chances of data loss in future.
- Download SHV-E160L driver and V Root app on PC and install these applications step by step completely.
- After V Root application installation, launch this file.
- Connect Samsung SHV-E160L with PC through its genuine USB cable to forge smooth connectivity between PC and smart phone.
- Now click on Root button to start Rooting process.
- On completion of Root process, V Root app will reboot smart phone instantly. Install Super Su file.
Now have fun with your Samsung SHV-E160L rooted to upgraded firmware.