Karbonn A35 is a good budget android phone from Karbonn which comes with 1Ghz processor, 512 MB RAM, 4 GB internal storage (which an option to add SD card of 32GB), 5 mega pixel rear view camera and 2 mega pixel front camera, 5-inch qHD Display and 1800 mAh battery. If you are planning to buy a good android smartphone with decent budget, then this is the device for you.
If you are a user of Karbonn A35 and would like to use rooted applications in your device, then following the tutorial given below will certainly help you. I have given step by step instructions for rooting Karbonn A35 using a simple tool.
WARNING: If your Karbonn A35 android phone gets damaged while following the tutorial given below, i shouldn’t be held responsible as I have posted this tutorial for educational purpose. So, proceed at your own risk.
Prerequisites To Root Karbonn A35:
1) The first and foremost step to do before rooting is to take the complete backup of your personal data in your Karbonn A35 using utility apps. We can use this backup to restore your personal data if in case the rooting process goes unsuccessful and you lose all your phone data.
2) Make sure to uninstall all the antivirus applications you have installed in your device since they might disturb the rooting process.
3) Ensure that the backup battery level of your phone is above 80%. If you phone becomes dead due to no battery backup during the rooting process, your device will surely get bricked.
4) Download Karbonn USB Drivers for your smartphone and install it on the computer.
5) Enable “USB Debugging” mode in your device. Also enable “Unknown Source” as well!
If you have done all these prerequisites, we can more forward to main rooting tutorial.
Tutorial To Root Karbonn A35:
1) To get started, download SRS Tool One Click root tool from here and install it on your computer.
2) Once done, connect your device to your computer in the “USB Debugging Mode“.
3) Now open the SRS Tool application in your computer. If you have installed all the required Karbonn A35 drivers in your computer and connected the device successfully, then the SRS Tool will identify your device.
4) Now click on the “Root” button and wait for the rooting process to get completed.
That’s it. Now you have successfully rooted your Karbonn A35 android phone. If you would like to check whether your device is rooted successfully or not, you can always use the “Root Checker” app. Also, if you would encounter any issues while following this tutorial, do share it with me via comments.