The Micromax Superfone Punk A45 is a small-range Android smartphone that comes with a 650 Mhz processor, 3.5 inch TFT touchscreen, 2 mega pixel camera, GPRS, Wi-Fi, FM Radio and it runs on Android 2.3 Gingerbread operating system. It also allows 32 GB external storage capacity. The phone with its lower price is so popular among people who wanted an Android phone with the small budget.
If you are an owner of Micromax A45 smartphone and would like to install custom ROM firmware like Sony Bravia, etc., or if you would like to install rooted apps, then to root your device would be the ideal choice. Don’t sweat, if you don’t know how to root. Here in this article, I have given step by step instructions for rooting your Micromax Superfone Punk A45. Follow the tutorial and root your device without a worry.
WARNING: I shouldn’t be held responsible for any damage that might occur while following the tutorial to root Micromax A45, given below. Please proceed at your OWN risk or don’t try rooting at all.
Prerequisites To Root Micromax A45:
1) The first and foremost step to do before rooting your Micromax Punk smartphone is to take a full backup of data in your device. This will come in handy if your phone crashes during the rooting process and you lose all the personal data.
2) If you are using antivirus applications like Avast or AVG Antivirus, etc., uninstall them from your device as these apps might cause a glitch during the rooting process.
3) Enable USB Debugging in your smartphone by following: Settings -> Applications -> Development and ticking the “Enable Debugging” box.
4) If your smartphone has less than 60% battery backup, charge the battery and get it to full power before starting the rooting process.
If you have finished up all the above-mentioned tasks, let’s move on to the rooting tutorial.
Tutorial To Root Micromax A45 Smartphone:
2) Once done, install all SP Flash Tool, Unlockroot, and MTK drivers in your computer. Also, extract the Micromax A45 Root Kit and save the files in your computer.
3) Now flash your Micromax A45 smartphone using SP Flash tool. The “boot.img” and “A45 scatter file” required for flashing will be in the Micromax A45 Root Kit package.
4) Once you have done flashing your device with SP Flash Tool, restart your device by removing its battery and reinserting it again.
5) Now connect your Android phone to the computer using the original USB data cable. Once done, open unlock root program in your computer and click the “Root” button that is green. Upon clicking the root, you will be prompted with a screen asking for the installation of ADB drivers. Just click “Yes“.
6) After the installation of ADB drivers, unlockroot will root your Micromax A45 phone. Upon finishing the process, it will ask for rebooting your device. Just click “Yes” again and wait for the device to reboot.
That’s it. Now you have successfully rooted your Micromax Superfone Punk A45 Android smartphone. To verify the rooting process success, check your device for “Superuser” application. If it’s there, your device is successfully rooted.
If the above tutorial has helped you in rooting your Micromax Punk smartphone, please help spread the buzz by sharing on social networks like Google Plus, Twitter, and Facebook. Also, if you get any queries while carrying out this rooting procedure, do let me know via comments.