Micromax A52 is a lower end android device from Micromax, which comes with a 1 Ghz single core processor, 512 MB ROM, 3.2-inch touch screen, 256 MB RAM and a 2 mega pixel camera. The mobile is most popular among school students because of its size, functionality and the price which is arguably lower for an Android device with good functions.
If you own a Micromax A52 mobile phone and if you would like to get the best out of it, then rooting the device would be the ideal option. In this article, I am going to provide a tutorial that will help you to root Micromax A52 pretty easily. If you are ready, then lets proceed to the tutorial for rooting your device.
WARNING: I should not be held responsible for any damages that would occur to your Micromax A52 android device while following the tutorial given below. Proceed at your own risk.
Prerequisites To Root Micromax A52
1) Take the complete backup of your personal data in Micromax A52 using appropriate apps. If you fail to take backup and if you phone gets crashed while rooting, then you will lose your personal data permanently.
2) Remove antivirus apps installed in your device. Failure to do so might let the antivirus cause trouble while carrying out the rooting process.
3) Ensure that your mobile battery backup is greater than 60% as the rooting process is a time-consuming one. If in case your phone dies due to no battery while rooting, then your device will get bricked. So avoid it by having a healthy battery backup.
4) Download Micromax USB Drivers for your smartphone and install it on the computer.
5) Enable USB Debugging in your device by following the path: Settings -> Applications-> Development and tick mark “Enable Debugging”!
Once carrying out all these prerequisites, you can move on to the rooting process given below.
Tutorial To Root Micromax A52
2) Once downloaded extract the A52 root files which contain a modified boot image (boot.img) and A52 scatter file that is required by SP Flash Tool. Also, install the SP Flash Tool, Unlockroot, and MTK drivers in your computer.
3) Now open Smart Phone Flash Tool and enable USB mode in its “Options” tab. Now select the Micromax A52 scatter file (some messages might appear. Just ignore them!) and tick on “BOOTING” as the part you wish to flash.
4) Now turn of your device. Once you phone is switched off, press F9 on your computer for starting the boot.img download. A countdown will appear and at this moment connect your Micromax A52 to your computer using a USB cable. The flashing will take place and once its done, a green pop-up will appear.
5) Once you have flashed your device, disconnect the USB cable and remove your phone battery. After few second replace the battery and switch on your device.
6) Now open Unlockroot program in your computer and connect your device back to the computer using USB cable. Once done, click on the big green root button you will see on your computer screen.
7) Once you have clicked the root button, the unlockroot program will ask for installing ADB drivers. Just click “Yes” and let the drivers install.
8) Upon successful installation of drivers, the unlockroot program will automatically root your device. Once the rooting process is over, it will ask for rebooting your Micromax A52. Just click “Yes” and let your device reboot.
That’s it. Now you have successfully rooted your Micromax A52 android mobile. To check whether your device is rooted or not, check for the “Superuser” app in your device and I am sure it will show up.