Micromax A91 is the 2nd version, or u can say the successor to the Ninja A89. A91 is loaded with much better Camera and Increased battery Life. This Phone can be rooted with the help of bin4ry tool, but more software’s are also available on the Internet. But in this session I will teach you to boot from the bin4ry tool.
Disclaimer: Read all the steps and instruction clearly and make sure of what are you doing as Rooting Voids your manufacturer Warranty. And if you are stuck in Middle of something or you make things go worse for you then WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS.
First of all before getting into the action, you must understand what is rooting and for what we root our phones. Rooting is just similar to Jail Breaking that you do in you Apple phones.
It allows you to alter the system defaults and help you to get root entry to your Android OS code. It allows you to modify and install various other apps into your phones that your manufacturer won’t allow usually.
The major benefits of rooting are that it may help you to increase your disc space i.e. your internal memory and may also give you better battery backup. You can also then upgrade your Android version that you may not be able to in your Stock Android Phone.
Before Moving further, make sure that your mobile is plugged in For charging or must have sufficient battery. You might kick your phone if the battery died in between the procedure.
Enable USB Debugging: Don’t forget this as it’s very important. You can do it by going into your settings and then developer option.
Procedure to Root Micromax A91:
1) By using pdanet software install the driver for your phone.
2) Now you have to download the bin4ry tool from cloudzer or uploaded.to.
3) Extract all the files that you downloaded in the earlier step. Open RunMe.bat by right clicking it and selecting Run as Administrator. (.bat is a batch file)
4) Mount your phone to the USB with the genuine Data Cable.
5) In RunMe.bat window, you will see some instructions, follow them and then enter “1” and then press enter.
6) Afterward you will see a restart option on your phone and tap it. In this process, your phone will reboot many times.
7) After this, a Message will appear on command Prompt screen congratulating you after completing everything successfully.
Note: You may face some problem in installing the drivers when you will try for the first time. Then you can uninstall the present drivers using USB review and then installing the drivers again.