Samsung Galaxy Core Plus is one of the high-end smartphones from Samsung power by a 1.2 Ghz processor, 768MB RAM, 5 MP rear camera and a 4.3 inch powerful touch screen display. Although it has plenty of features, the smartphone comes at a moderate price making it an attraction for most of the consumers.
If you have purchase Samsung Galaxy Core Plus SM-G3500 and would like to get more out of it, rooting it would be the ideal choice. Here I am going to post a rooting tutorial for this smartphone which will let you to root your device effortlessly and let you to enjoy the root privilege. Lets check it out.
WARNING: I or my blog should not be held responsible for any damages that might occur while following the tutorial given below. Proceed at your own risk.
Prerequisites To Root Samsung Galaxy Core Plus Smartphone:
1) Take a full backup of your personal data in your smartphone using appropriate apps. Personal data tend to get erased while rooting the smartphone and having backup will help to recover personal data after finishing with the rooting process.
2) Uninstall all the antivirus, anti-spyware and antimalware applications installed in your device as it will cause trouble while following the rooting procedure.
3) Make sure that your Samsung Galaxy Core Plus has 50-60% battery backup as some times the rooting process takes a lot of time to get finished.
4) Enable USB debugging in your device by following the path: Settings -> Developer Options -> USB Debugging -> Tick. For users who are using Android 4.2.2 or higher versions, developer options will be hidden. To enable it follow: Settings -> About Phone -> Built Number -> Tap on it 5 to 8 times.
If you have done all these prerequisites, its time to start the rooting process.
Tutorial To Root Samsung Galaxy Core Plus SM-G3500:
1) First download Samsung Galaxy Core Plus driver and install it on your computer.
2) Once done, down vRoot application and install it on your computer and launch it.
3) Now connect your Samsung Galaxy Core Plus SM-G3500 smartphone to your computer using the original USB data cable.
4) If you have installed the smartphone drive properly in your computer, your smartphone will connect successfully with your computer and the vRoot application will automatically detect your smartphone as well.
5) Now just click on the “Root” option in vRoot application to get started with the rooting process. Once done, vRoot will automatically root your smartphone and install the SuperSU app.
That’s it. Now you have successfully rooted your Galaxy Core Plus smartphone. Using Root checker app, you can also check whether your device is successfully rooted or not.
If you encounter any issues while following the tutorial given here for rooting your Samsung Galaxy Core plus device, do let us know via the comments section below. And if you find this tutorial useful, do share it with your friends on Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus.