Samsung Galaxy Core Plus (SM-G3502) is a high-end smartphone that comes with 1.2Ghz dual core processor, 5 mega pixel camera and it runs on Android 4.2 Jelly bean version. If you are a user of this smartphone and would like to root it, to use rooted applications then, you are in the right place. Here you will find the exact tutorial that will let you root your smartphone successfully.
WARNING: We should not be held responsible for any damages that may/may not occur while following this tutorial. Proceed at your own risk.
Prerequisites To Root Samsung Galaxy Core Plus (SM-G3502)
1) First and most important thing to do before rooting your smartphone is, backing up the entire data of your phone somewhere safe. Use the required backup application and get an entire backup of your smartphone. You can use this backup to get back your data if in case the root process goes unsuccessful.
2) Remove any anti-virus or anti-spyware apps you have installed on your Samsung Galaxy Core Plus, because sometimes these apps will cause trouble while rooting the phone.
3) Make sure that your battery backup is well beyond 75% as the rooting process is timing consuming one and if your battery dies during the process, your device might get bricked.
4) Download Samsung USB Drivers for your smartphone and install it in the computer.
5) Enable “USB Debugging Mode” in your smartphone by following “Settings->Developer Options->USB Debugging Mode.”
Now you are all set to root your device.
Tutorial To Root Samsung Galaxy Core Plus (SM-G3502)
1) Download Kingo Android Rooting software from here to your PC.
2) Once you have downloaded the software, install it on your PC.
3) Now connect your Samsung Galaxy Core Plus smartphone to your PC using USB cable in “USB Debugging Mode”. If you haven’t installed the USB drivers for your PC, download them from here and install them.
4) Once your device is successfully connected to your PC, you will see the Kingo Android software opening up automatically. Select your device model and Android OS version in it. Your device will ask you to “Grant” permission. Approve it.
5) Now you will see “Root” option. Just click it and wait for few moments so that the rooting process gets completed. Upon successful rooting, your Samsung Galaxy Core Plus will reboot, and you will be able to log on to the device with super user permissions.
That’s it. Now you have successfully rooted Samsung Galaxy Core Plus smartphone version SM-G3502. If you have any doubts regarding this rooting process, do let us know via the comments section.