Karbonn A5 Star is a lower end Android smartphone that runs on an 800 Mhz processor with a 256 MB RAM. The device comes with a 3.2″ TFT capacitive touchscreen on a 320*480 display. The 3.15 mega pixel rear camera in the device supports quality image captures. There is 3G, Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth for data transfer. All in all, the Karbonn A5 Star is a handy smartphone on a low-budget.
If you are an owner of Karbonn A5 smartphone and would like to test rooted apps or custom firmware for your Gingerbread powered phone, then rooting is the best possible solution. I have given a full tutorial with step by step instruction on “How To Root Karbonn A5” smartphone here. Follow it and root your device successfully today.
WARNING: AndroidRootGuide.com shouldn’t be held responsible for any issues that may arise while rooting your Karbonn A5 smartphone. Proceed at your OWN risk.
Prerequisites To Root Karbonn A5 Star Smartphone:
1) Before starting the rooting procedure, it is imperative to take the complete backup of personal data from your Karbonn Android phone. We can use this backup for restoring your personal data if in case your smartphone’s data gets deleted.
2) Ensure that your Android device has a battery backup of 60% or more.
3) Enable USB Debugging in your device by following the path: Settings -> Developers Option -> USB Debugging -> Enable (you have to tick the box given there to enable USB Debugging).
Upon finishing with these prerequisites, we can proceed to root Karbonn smartphone.
How To Root Karbonn A5 Android Phone:
1) Download Root Genius software from here and install it on your computer. Once installed, open the application!
2) Now connect your Karbonn A5 phone to the computer using “USB debugging” mode. If you have installed all the Karbonn USB drivers, the Root Genius application will automatically detect your phone upon making the connection.
3) Now just click on the big green “Root Button” located at the bottom right-hand corner of the Root Genius Application and take a break.
4) The rooting procedure will begin and your smartphone will be rooted within no-time. As soon as the rooting process is finished, you can see the “KingUser” app in your smartphone apps menu. This confirms that the rooting procedure is successful.
That’s it. Now you have successfully finished rooting your Karbonn A5 Star smartphone. If you get any queries while following the tutorial given here, do let me know using the comments section. And if you feel that the tutorial is useful to root your Karbonn smartphone, please help spread the buzz by sharing this tutorial on your social networking accounts.