LG Optimus F6 is a good value for money Android smartphone which comes with good hardware specifications at a competitive price. The LG F6 comes with a 4.5-inch qHD IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen display, supported by 1.2 GHz Krait Dual-core Qualcomm MSM8930 Snapdragon processor. The device also supports LTE, NFC, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, 3G and GPS. If you want value for price Android phone, then this will be the best fit.
If you have purchased LG Optimus F6 smartphone and want to root it for enabling options to install custom ROM’s and rooted apps, then you are in the right place. I have published a tutorial below for rooting LG F6 with step by step instructions. Follow it and root your device today.
WARNING: Your smartphone warranty will get VOID if you root your smartphone. So think about it before rooting your device. Also, don’t held us responsible if something happens to your device while following this tutorial.
Prerequisites To Root LG Optimus F6 Smartphone:
1) It is safe to take a full backup of personal data in your LG F6 smartphone before rooting it. Although the tutorial I have written here will be safe and it involves no data-loss process, it would be better to have a backup. So take it using LG PC suite or appropriate apps.
2) Your LG Optimus F6 will get bricked only if any of the following two things happen during the rooting process: 1) The antivirus app you are using in your smartphone pops up during the rooting process and cause trouble, and 2) Your phone gets switched off due to lack of battery. So avoid these two things at all cost.
3) You have to enable “USB Debugging Mode” for rooting your device. You can do this by visiting the settings option in your phone, and then developer option and then ticking the box of USB debugging options.
4) Download LG F6 USB Driver and install it on your computer.
Once you have taken care of all these prerequisites, you are good to go to the next part of the tutorial.
Tutorial To Root LG Optimus F6:
1) The rooting process will be carried out with the help of Root Genius Application. So download it from here install it on your computer and once done, launch the application.
2) Connect your LG F6 Android phone to the computer using the “USB Debugging” mode. If you have your LG smartphone USB drivers installed in the PC, the connection will be successful, and the Root Genius app will identify the smartphone automatically.
3) Now you can start the rooting process by clicking on the “Root It” button in the Root Genius app. Once you are done that, the application will carry out the required tasks to root LG F6 and upon finishing the tasks, it will reboot your device.
4) Once your smartphone is rebooted, check for “KingUser” app in your device’s menu. If it’s there (it will be there for sure), then your device is rooted, and you will have root privileges.
That’s it. Now you have successfully rooted your LG Optimus F6 Android phone. Also, if you like this tutorial, do share it with your friends.