LG Optimus L7 II is a top quality Android smartphone with the lower price. The device comes with a lots of quality features mostly available in the higher end pricey smartphones. The LG L7 II has a dual core 1GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon processor (MSM8225) combined with 768 MB RAM. The eye-catching display is a 4.3″ IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen. With superb battery, this LG smartphone is one of the best-selling phones in the industry.
If you own LG L7 II and would like to gain root privileges for either installing a custom ROM firmware or simply for installing apps which support only rooted smartphones, then you are in the right place. Given below is the step by step instructions for rooting LG Optimus L7 II Android device.
WARNING: There are some risks associated with this rooting process and there is a chance that your LG phone might get bricked. If that happens, we shouldn’t be held responsible at all. Also note, that rooting your device will VOID your warranty. So proceed at your OWN wish.
Prerequisites To Root LG Optimus L7 II Smartphone
1) The rooting process I have written below is not a data loss process. So you don’t have to worry about the loss of personal data. Still to make you feel safe, take the complete backup of personal data before getting started with the process.
2) Sometimes, the antivirus and antimalware applications installed in your LG Optimus L7 II will cause trouble while rooting the device. So uninstall them before starting with the rooting procedure.
3) If your phone gets switched off due to lack of battery backup while the rooting process is going on, then your device will get bricked. So avoid it by having a good battery backup.
4) Enable USB Debugging in your LG smartphone by following this path: Settings -> Developers Option -> USB Debugging. If you have updated your OS to Android 4.2.2 or higher versions, then the Developer options won’t be visible. To enable it to follow this path: Settings -> About Phone -> Tap on the Built Number several times.
5) Download LG USB Driver for your smartphone and install it on your computer.
If you have finished with these prerequisites, its time to move on to the main rooting procedure.
Tutorial To Root LG Optimus L7 II Android Smartphone
1) To get started, we need Root Genius software. Download it from here and install it on your computer.
2) Once installed, open the software. Now connect your LG Optimus L7 II smartphone to the computer in the “USB Debugging Mode“. If you have connected successfully, the Root Genius software will identify your device automatically.
3) Now just press the big green “Root It” button in the Root Genius software. The rooting process will begin, and once it finishes, your device will get rebooted.
That’s it. Now you have successfully rooted your LG L7 II smartphone. To confirm the success of the rooting procedure, just open up apps and check for the “KingUser” app. I am sure that it will be there confirming that the rooting process has gone well.
If you get any doubts while following this tutorial, do let me know via comments. I will try to get back to you within 24-48 hours.