LG Optimus L7 is an Android smartphone which is powered by a 1 GHz processor along with 512 MB RAM. The device comes with 480*800 4.3 inch touch screen WGVA display with great precision. With a 5 mega pixel rear camera, the mobile supports high-quality image capturing. The LG Optimus L7 is one of the best Android smartphones on the market today.
If you own LG Optimus L7 which is running on Android Ice Cream Sandwich operating system, and if you would want to install custom ROM firmware or rooted apps, then rooting your device is the ideal choice. The tutorial that I have given below will help you to root LG Optimus L7 Android smartphone effortlessly.
WARNING: There is a chance that your LG smartphone might get bricked while following the rooting tutorial given here. So please proceed at your OWN RISK. Also note that rooting your device will VOID the LG warranty.
Prerequisites To Root LG Optimus 7 Android Phone:
1) The first and foremost step to do before rooting L7 smartphone is to take a complete backup of all the personal data in the device. Use appropriate apps or LG PC suite to take the backup. Although the rooting process won’t affect the personal data, it is safe to keep a backup if incase something goes south.
2) If you are using AVG or Avast or any other mobile security apps, uninstall them before getting started with the rooting procedure. These apps have a knack of causing trouble while the rooting process is going on.
3) Make sure that your LG smartphone battery backup is well beyond 80%. The root process is a time-consuming one, and if you don’t have enough battery backup, your device might get switched off and it will result in bricking. So avoid it by keeping good battery backup.
4) Download LG USB drivers for your LG L7 Smartphone and install it on your computer. You will need these USB drivers for connecting your device to the computer.
5) Enable USB Debugging Mode in your android phone by following the path: Menu -> Settings -> Developer Options -> USB debugging.
Once you have finished with these prerequisites, you can move on to the main rooting process that is given below.
Tutorial To Root LG Optimus L7:
1) Download the Rooting kit from here, extract it and save it on your computer.
2) Once done, connect your LG Optimus L7 smartphone to the computer using the “USB Debugging Mode“.
3) Once you have connected your device successfully, open the folder where you have saved the Rooting Kit files. In it, click on the “RunMe.bat” file.
4) Now just follow the on-screen instructions showing up on your computer. Once you finish all those steps, your device will be rooted.
That’s it. Now you have successfully finished rooting LG Optimus L7 Android smartphone. You can use the “Root Checker” app to check whether you have root access successfully.
If you feel that this tutorial is useful and informative, share this with your friends on major social networking websites like Google Plus, Facebook and Twitter. Also, if you encounter any issues while following this tutorial, just drop a comment below. I will get back to you with a solution as quickly as possible.