Lenovo recently released its Lenovo IdeaTab S6000 Android powered tablet. The device comes with 1.2 Ghz quad-core SoC processor, 10.1 inch IPS touch-screen display, 5 mega pixel rear camera, 32 GB in-built memory and it runs on Android 4.2.2 Jelly bean operating system.
If you are an owner of Lenovo IdeaTab S6000 tablet and would like to enhance the functions of the device or would like to install rooted applications, then the following rooting tutorial will help you. Carefully carry out the steps given below to root Lenovo IdeaTab tablet today.
WARNING: I or AndroidRootGuide.com shouldn’t be held responsible for hardware or software damages that would occur to your Lenovo tablet while following this tutorial. I recommend you to proceed at your OWN risk.
Prerequisites To Root Lenovo IdeaTab S6000 Android Tablet:
1) Although your personal data like contacts, music, videos, pictures, etc., will not get affected by following this rooting method, it is safe to take a full backup of data. Do it by using the appropriate apps.
2) If you have installed an antivirus application in your tablet, uninstall it before starting the rooting process.
3) Enable third-party apps installation by following this path: Settings -> Security -> Device Administration -> Tick the box on Unknown Sources.
4) Ensure that your tablet’s battery backup is 40-50% or more, because if your Lenovo tablet dies during the rooting process it will get bricked.
After finishing up with these prerequisites, you can move on to the main tutorial, which is given below.
Note: Your WARRANTY will be void, once you root your Lenovo Tablet. So think well, before rooting!
Tutorial To Root Lenovo IdeaTab S6000:
1) To get started, download Framaroot application and install it on your Lenovo IdeaTab. Once done, you will see the Framaroot app in the app’s menu in your device.
2) Once installed, open the Framaroot app and tap on any of the three root exploit options listed in the main screen: Boromir, Barahir or Faramir for the installation of “SuperSu” app.
3) Once you have tapped on any of the exploit root options, the rooting process will get started and in a while you will see “Success! Superuser and SU binary installed” message. Now the Framaroot app will ask for rebooting your device. Just do it.
4) After rebooting, your device will show the “SuperSU” app in the app’s menu which confirms the rooting process is successfully finished.
That’s it. Now you have successfully finished rooting your Lenovo IdeaTab S6000 Android Tablet. If you have followed this tutorial and successfully rooted your Lenovo tablet, help spread the buzz by sharing this tutorial on popular social networking websites.