Micromax A26 or Micromax Bolt A26 is a low-budget Android smartphone that comes with a 3.5 inch TFT touchscreen display powered by 1 Ghz processor alongside 256 MB RAM. The device also has a 2 mega pixel rear view camera that will help people to snap pictures at a decent clarity. All in all with its low price “Micromax Bolt A26” would be the ideal smartphone for people who are new to the smartphone world.
If you own a Micromax A26 device and would like to root it, for installing rooted apps or for upgrading your smartphone firmware with the help of custom ROMs you are in the right place. I have given an easy and working tutorial to root Micromax A26 here. Follow the tutorial and root your device successfully.
WARNING: The rooting procedure given here is tested by us and it will work effectively. But if for some reasons your device gets bricked while following the tutorial, don’t help us responsible. Proceed at your OWN risk. Also understand, rooting your device will VOID its warranty. So think well before getting started with the procedure given below.
Prerequisites To Root Micromax A26 Smartphone:
1) The rooting procedure given here is not a data loss process. So don’t worry about taking backups. Instead, charge your device and make sure it has a good battery backup of 60% or more.
2) Download Micromax USB Drivers and install it on your computer. These drivers are required for connecting your device to the computer.
3) Enable USB Debugging in your Micromax Bolt A26 by following this path: “Settings -> Developer Option -> USB Debugging“.
Once you have finished doing this prerequisite, you can move forward to the main tutorial that I have given below.
Related Tutorial: How To Root Micromax Bolt A24
Tutorial To Root Micromax A26 Android Smartphone:
1) To get started, download vRoot once click rooting software and install it on your computer. Once installed, launch the vRoot software.
2) Next connect your device to the computer using the USB Debugging mode. If you have installed the A26 USB drivers, the connection will be successful, and the vRoot Application will automatically identify your device.
3) Now just click on the big green “Root It” button. The vRoot software will do all the necessary tasks to root your device, and once they are over, it will restart your device.
4) Upon restart, check for “SuperSu” app in your device menu. If it’s there (I am certain that it will be there), then your Micromax A26 is successfully rooted.
That’s it. Now you have finished rooting your Micromax 26 Smartphone and you can installed rooted apps or custom ROM’s of your choice without any issues. If you have encountered any issues while following this tutorial, do let me know via comments.