Alcatel One Touch Pop C7 is a high-end Android smartphone which comes with a 5 inch TFT capacitive touchscreen, 1.3 Ghz quad core processor, 512 MB RAM, 2000 mAh Li-Ion battery and a 5 mega pixel rear camera. With all these advanced features, the Pop C7 phone would be the ideal device if you are looking to buy a value for money smartphone.
If you have already purchased this One Touch smartphone from Alcatel and would like to root it to gain root access for installing ROM firmwares or for installing android apps which are specifically created for rooted devices, then you are in the right page of Android Root Guides.
Here i have given a working tutorial to root Alcatel One Touch Pop C7 with step by step instructions. Just follow these instructions carefully and in the end you will have a successfully rooted device.
WARNING: Before checking out the rooting process below, you should understand that rooting Alcatel One Touch Pop C7 will void its warranty. So don’t root your device if you would like to plan on claiming WARRANTY. Also, the tutorial given here is for advanced users. If you use this without any rooting knowledge and if your device gets bricked, then don’t held me or Android Root Guide responsible.
Prerequisites To Root Alcatel One Touch Pop C7:
1) The first and foremost step to do before rooting is to take a full backup of your personal data from the smartphone. You can do this by connecting your device to the computer and copy all the files from the phone to the computer.
2) Please make sure that your One Touch smartphone from Alcatel has a good battery backup before starting the rooting process because if your device gets switched off for any reasons during the rooting process, then it will surely get bricked.
3) You have to enable USB Debugging in your device. For that you have to enable Developer options first. To do that, go to “Settings -> About Phone” and tap on the built number for 5-8 times. This will enable the Developer options and once its enable, go to “Settings -> Developer Option -> USB Debugging” and check the box.
Once you have done all these prerequisites, you can proceed to the main rooting tutorial which has been given below.
Tutorial To Root Alcatel One Touch Pop C7 Android Phone:
1) To get started, you need to download Root Genius application and install it on your computer. Once installed, launch the application.
2) Next, you have to connect your Alcatel One Touch Pop C7 smartphone to the computer in the “USB Debugging Mode” using the original USB Data cable. Upon successful connection, the Root Genius application will automatically identify the device and prepare the rooting tasks.
3) Now just click on the big green “Root It” button and take a break. The Root Genius application will do all the necessary things and it will root your device. Once the process is finished, your device will get rebooted. Check for “KingUser” app in the Apps menu. If it’s available, it indicates that the rooting process is successful and you have root access. If it’s not there, repeat the rooting process again.
That’s it. Now you have successfully finished rooting your Alcatel One Touch Pop C7 Android phone. If you get any doubts regarding the tutorial given here, just drop in a comment. I will get back to you as soon as possible.