Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 is a new age Android smartphone that comes with a 1 Ghz dual-core processor supported by 1 GB RAM. The device runs on Android 4.2 Jelly bean operating system. Even though the price of this phone is a bit cheaper, its supports both 3G and LTE and it has graphic processing unit for both networks. Along with its 5 mega pixel camera, the Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 is a low-budget power-packed Android smartphone.
If you have purchased Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 and would like to root it for upgrading ROM firmware or for installing rooted Android apps, then you are in the right web page. Here I have given the tutorial to root Samsung Galaxy Ace 3. I have given rooting tutorial for all Galaxy Ace 3 variations. Select the rooting tutorial based on your phone variation and root it today.
WARNING: The tutorial I have given below is fully tested by me but still i won’t give you any guarantee. If anything happens to your device while following this tutorial, I should never be held responsible. Proceed at your OWN RISK. Also, please understand that rooting your Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 will void its warranty. Think about it as well before getting started with the rooting procedure given below.
Related Tutorial: How To Root Samsung Galaxy Ace 5830i Smartphone
Prerequisites To Root Samsung Galaxy Ace 3:
1) It is always safe to take a complete backup of personal data from your smartphone before rooting it. So use Samsung Kies and backup all your personal data to your computer.
2) Uninstall antivirus applications from your smartphone. Also charge your Galaxy Ace 3 battery and make sure it has a good battery backup.
3) Enable USB debugging in your smartphone by following “Settings -> Developer Option -> USB Debugging“. If you can’t see “Developer Option”, then go to “About” option and click the phone build number 7-8 times to enable it.
If you are done with the above prerequisites, you can move on to the rooting tutorial given below. I have given two rooting tutorials based on the variations of Samsung Galaxy Ace 3. Choose one according to your phone build number.
Related Tutorial: How To Root Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus S7500
Tutorial To Root Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 (GT-S7270 And GT-S7272):
2) Next install the Samsung USB Drivers to your computer. Once done, extract the Odin file that you have downloaded before and run the .exe file as Admin. Now select the PDA button in it and choose the TAR file based on the type of recovery you wish to proceed (either touch recovery or nontouch recovery).
3) Next switch off your Galaxy Ace 3 and press the following keys “Home + Volume DOWN + Power” to get into the download mode. Now press “Volume Up” key to continue the download process. Once done, press the start button in Odin and you will see your device getting rebooted. That’s it. You have successfully installed CWM, which is essential for rooting your device.
4) Now copy the Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 root files we have downloaded before and save it into the SD card or Internal memory of your phone. Once done, switch off your phone and press the following keys “Home + Volume UP + Power” to get into the ClockWorkMod. Upon entering it, select “Install Zip from SD Card“, choose the root.zip file and select reboot system now.
Upon successfully rebooting, you will see your Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 (GT-S7270 And GT-S7272) successfully rooted. For confirmation check the apps menu for the “SuperSU Pro” app. If it’s there (it will certainly be there), then your device is successfully rooted.
Related Tutorial: How To Root Samsung Galaxy Ace 2
Tutorial To Root Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 (GT-S7275, GT-S7270L, GT-S7273T, GT-S7275R, etc.)
1) To begin the process, download VRoot rooting application and install it on your computer.
2) Once done, connect your phone to the computer in the “USB Debugging Mode“. If you have installed the requires USB drivers for your Samsung smartphone in the computer, the VRoot application will automatically identify your device.
3) Now just click on the big green button for rooting your device.
4) The VRoot application will do all the necessary tasks for rooting your device and upon finishing, you will see the following screen.
That’s it. Now you have successfully rooted your Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 using VRoot application.
If you encounter any issues while following these tutorials do let me know via comments. I will get back to you within 24-48 hours.