Samsung Galaxy Core Duos GT-i8262D is a mid-range budget Android smartphone which comes with a 1.2 GHz dual-core processor along with 768 MB RAM running Android 4.1 operating system. The device has a 4.3-inch touch screen display, and it comes with a powerful 5 mega pixel camera. All in all this is the best mid-range Android smartphone.
If you own this device and would like to root it for gain root privileges or to install apps which only supports rooted devices or to install custom and advanced ROM firmware, and then you are in the right place. The tutorial I have given below will help you root Samsung Galaxy Core Duos effortlessly.
WARNING: Rooting your Samsung Device will void its warranty and you won’t be able to claim it. So think well before getting on with this procedure. Also, sometimes your device might get bricked while carrying out the procedure give below. So proceed at your OWN RISK. I should never be held responsible for anything that happens to your Samsung device.
Prerequisites To Root Samsung Galaxy Core Duos GT-i8262D:
1) The process, I have given below for rooting your Galaxy Core Duos device is no data-loss process. But if you still feel insecure about your personal data on your device, then take a full backup of it using Samsung Kies.
2) Your phone will surely get bricked if it gets switched off due to lack of the battery or if your antivirus apps give trouble to the rooting process. So avoid these things at all cost.
3) Download and Install Samsung USB Driver required for connecting your device to the computer.
4) You have to enable USB debugging mode in your device. You can do that by opening settings, then by clicking Developer Options and then by ticking the box of USB debugging.
After you have done with these prerequisites, you can move on to the main rooting tutorial given below.
Tutorial To Root Samsung Galaxy Core Duos Android Phone:
1) To begin, download Open Root Genius Application from here and install it on your computer. Once installed, launch the application.
2) Next connect your Samsung Galaxy Core Duos device to the computer in the “USB Debugging” mode. If you have successfully installed the required Samsung USB drivers, then the connection will be successful, and the Root Genius Application will automatically identify your device.
3) Now just click on the “Root It” in Root genius application and the rooting procedure will get started. It will go on for few minutes, and once it gets completed, your device will be rebooted.
Upon successful reboot, open your device apps menu and look for “KingUser” app. If it shows up, then the rooting process is successful.
That’s it. Now you have successfully finished rooting Samsung Galaxy Core Duos GT-i8262D smartphone. If you encounter any issues while following this tutorial, do let me know using the comments section below.