Samsung Galaxy Grand Neo is a high-end Android smartphone comes with a 5.01 inch 480×800 pixels TFT capacitive touchscreen display, a powerful 5 mega pixel camera, 1.2 Ghz dual-core processor alongside 1 GB RAM running Android 4.2 jelly bean operating system. If you are looking for a smartphone with big screen and high quality features then Galaxy Grand Neo would be the ideal fit for you.
Have you purchased Samsung Galaxy Grand Neo? Would you like to root it for gaining root privileges so that you can install Android rooted apps or custom ROM firmwares? Well, then you are in the right page on our website. Here, I have given a tutorial to root Samsung Galaxy Grand Neo with the help of Kingo Root software.
WARNING: Rooting your Galaxy Grand Neo will void its warranty. Also there is a chance that your device might get bricked by following the rooting procedure given here. So, don’t held us responsible if any of these things happen. You should proceed at your OWN risk.
Prerequisites To Root Samsung Galaxy Grand Neo:
1) The first step you have to do before starting the rooting procedure is to take full backup of your personal data using Samsung Kies. This backup will come in handy if the rooting process unexpectedly deletes the personal data from your mobile.
2) Charge your smartphone battery until it has a good backup. The reason for doing this is to avoid your phone from getting switched off while performing the rooting procedure thereby reducing the chance of your phone getting bricked.
3) Enable USB debugging mode in your Samsung Galaxy Grand Neo. To do this, you have to first enable Developer options which can be done by following this path: Settings -> About -> Tap 5-7 times on Build Number. Once done, follow this path: Settings -> Developer Option -> USB Debugging (tick the box to enable it).
After finishing these prerequisites, you can proceed with the rooting procedure given below.
Tutorial To Root Samsung Galaxy Grand Neo (GT-I9060)
1) To get started with the rooting process, you will need Kingo Root Software. Download it from here and install it on your computer.
2) Next connect your Galaxy Grand Neo device with the computer using the original USB data cable in the “USB Debugging Mode“. If you haven’t installed your smartphone drivers on the computer, the Kingo Root software will automatically install all the required USB drivers. Kindly wait for it to get completed.
3) Once done, disconnect your device from the computer, launch the Kingo Root software and reconnect the device back to the computer. If the USB drivers are properly installed, the Kingo Root software will identify your device and will show a screen with a big orange “Root” button. Just click on it and click “Grant” in your device and wait for the rooting procedure to get completed.
4) Once everything is done, you will see the following screen.
Now just click finish. Your device will reboot and upon restart you will have a fully rooted Samsung Galaxy Grand Neo device in your hand. You can use the “Root Checker” app to check whether your device is rooted or not.
That’s it. Now you have successfully finished rooting your Galaxy Grand Neo device. If you encounter any issues while following this tutorial, do let me know via comments.