Do you want your Android phone or tablet support flash player so that you can watch videos, play games and do a lot more things? Well, it wouldn’t be possible to get flash player officially because Adobe isn’t providing support. But with the help of the Geeks available in the web, you can get flash player on your Android phone.
Here in this guide, I will teach you how to install Adobe Flash player (not the official version) on your Android device. Once you have installed it on your device, you will be able to use the Android device’s browser to access any page in the web without getting an error.
WARNING: I have provided an unofficial Adobe flash player here. If anything happens to your device by installing this app, don’t held me responsible.
Prerequisites To Install Flash Player On Android Smartphone:
1) If you have installed any other version of flash player or anything related to it, just uninstall it.
2) Enable Installation of apps from Unknown sources in your Android device by following this path: Settings -> Security -> Mark the Unknown Sources option.
Once you are done with these prerequisites, you can move on to the main installation tutorial given below.
How To Install Adobe Flash Player On Android Device?
1) To get started, download the unofficial version of Adobe flash player .apk file from here to your computer.
2) Next connect your Android device to the computer using the original USB data cable and transfer the apk file to your Android device SD card. Once done, disconnect the device from your computer.
3) Now, open the folder where you have the flash player .apk file and click on it. Just follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
4) That’s it!
Now you can access any flash supported pages on your Android device without any issues. To ensure that the app is working properly, you can access a webpage that requires flash support and see whether the page is loading properly (If you have followed the instructions properly, it will load without any error).
If you encounter any issues while following this tutorial, do let me know via comments. I will get back to you with a solution within 24-48 hours.