Samsung Galaxy S3, one of the best smartphone was released 2 years ago with stunning features. Nowadays, those features are seen on every Android phones. All the Samsung phones have the same Touchwiz UI. Then how to make your phone different? How to increase performance of your device?
If you are bored with using the same user interface for years and want some change to your device, then you are at the right place. Here I am going to help you to install Liquid-smooth ROM (which is one of the best ROMs available right now) for Samsung Galaxy S3. The ROM is based on AOSP (Android Open Source Project). Along with a lot of UI features (which I have listed below), this ROM will increase performance as well as battery backup of your device.
Features Of LiquidSmooth ROM For Samsung Galaxy S3:
- Lock screen styles
- Custom Carrier label
- Smart Pulldown
- Quiet hours
- Glowpad torch
- Advanced reboot
- Custom tiles
- Hide USB Debugging notification
- Notification drawer style
- Volume rocker wave
- Status bar clock styles
- and many more features
Disclaimer: Installing a custom ROM is a complex process and may damage your device, if something goes wrong. Neither we, nor the developer will be responsible for any kind of damage occurs to your phone. This procedure is for Samsung Galaxy S3 I9000 only. Do not try it on other devices.
- Keep your phone charged, at least up to 70%. Your phone must not run out of battery during the process or else it will surely get bricked.
- Take a backup of necessary things such as Contacts, SMS, APNs, EFS folder and IMEI. To backup EFS and IMEI, download this application and install it on your phone. Then follow the on-screen instructions to take the backup.
- You phone must be rooted and have a custom recovery installed on it. If you haven’t rooted your device, follow the procedure given here.
Tutorial To Install LiquidSmooth ROM On Samsung Galaxy S3:
- First of all, download the LiquidSmooth ROM v3.1 from here. Once downloaded, transfer this zip file to SD card of your phone. Do not extract it.
- Next, power off your Samsung Galaxy S3 device.
- Now enter into the recovery mode on the device. For this, press and hold Power + Home + Volume Up button simultaneously.
- In recovery mode, first wipe all the data.
- Then select ‘Install zip from SD card’ and select the zip file, which you have downloaded and transferred to your SD card.
- Doing this, will start the installation process. Once it’s done, reboot your device normally.
- Booting will take a longer time (approx. 10 minutes) for the first time, so don’t panic.
- If you get stuck in boot-loops or encounter force close errors, then try to wipe data and try to install the ROM again.
- Hurray! Now you can enjoy the smoother and faster Samsung Galaxy S3 using LiquidSmooth ROM.