Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos GT-I9082 is a good Android smartphone with an excellent battery capacity (2100mAH). It comes with 1.2 GHz dual-core processor, and it is available in two different versions and colors. The screen resolution of Samsung Galaxy Grand is 480 x 800 pixels, and it runs on Android 4.1.2 (Jelly bean) Operating system. The device has a 2 MP front Camera as well as a 8 MP Primary Camera and it can take clear pictures at a maximum resolutions of 3264 x 2448 pixels with LED flash and auto-focus features.
If you own this device and would want to root your device so that you can install rooted apps or to install advanced ROM firmware, then follow the step-by-step procedure given here. Using these following steps, you can root Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos device easily.
WARNING: Rooting your Samsung Grand Duos will void the warranty of your device and you won’t be able to claim it. Sometimes your device may get bricked while you carry out this procedure. So, if anything happens to your device by following this tutorial don’t held us responsible. Please go on with these steps at your own risk.
Prerequisites To Root Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos:
- First, you have to take the back-up of all important data’s and stuff before you going to start the rooting process. Doing this will help you to restore your personal files, apps, games and data’s later.
- Make sure that battery level of your device is above 80%. Also, ensure that your mobile and computer have their antivirus application disabled while you carry out the rooting procedure.
- Next download and install Samsung USB Driver for Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos so that you can connect your device with the computer.
- You have to enable USB debugging mode on your Android device. To do this, open setting, click developer options and then tick USB Debugging option to enable it.
Once you have done all these prerequisites, you can move on to the main rooting tutorial that has been given below.
Tutorial To Root Samsung Galaxy Grand Android Phone:
- To get started, download and open Root Genius application on your Computer. Then launch the application when it is installed.
- Next connect your Samsung Galaxy Grand device to the Windows computer in the USB debugging mode. If you have installed the USB driver properly, the root genius application will automatically identify your Android device when you connect it to the computer.
- Now, just click on the big green “Root” button to start the rooting process. Then root genius application will automatically “Root” your Android device and then install the “KingUser” Application for your device. The process may take few seconds, and when it is gets completed, your device will reboot.
- That’s it. Your Android device has been successfully rooted now. If you want to check your device is rooted properly or not, then open up your device menu and look for the new application installed called “KingUser.” If this app exists, then you have rooted your device successfully. Also, you can use “Root Checker” app to verify your device’s root privileges.
If you have any doubts regarding this rooting tutorial or if you encounter any issues while following this tutorial, tell us using the comments section below.