If you are an owner of Galaxy S Duos Smartphone and want to upgrade your device with the latest version of Beautiful ROM, then follow the tutorial given here. In this tutorial, you can find simple step by step instructions to flash Beautiful ROM on your Galaxy S Duos Smartphone.
WARNING: Follow the given below procedure at your risk. The procedure will void the warranty of your device. Also, if anything goes wrong or if anything occurs to your device while following this tutorial, don’t hold me liable. Proceed with caution.
- Before trying this tutorial, just make sure that your device is rooted (or follow our guide to root Samsung Galaxy S Duos) and CWM Recovery mode is installed.
- Next, charge your Galaxy S Duos Smartphone up to 80%, so that your device never gets switched off during the flashing process. If it is less, get your device fully charged and then follow this procedure. Or else, there is every chance that your device battery might run out during the flashing process, resulting in a bricked device.
- Next, you have to take a full backup of all necessary data’s in your smartphone by using appropriate application. You can make use of the Helium app to take backups.
- Enable USB Debugging mode in your smartphone. You can do that by following our guide. Also ensure that the required USB Drivers of your smartphone are installed on the computer.
After completing all the above prerequisites, you can proceed to the main update tutorial that has been given below.
- Update Samsung Galaxy S Duos-S7562 With Android 4.2.2 Jellybean
- Install KyleOpen Rom On Samsung Galaxy S Duos GT-S7562
- Install PMP Light ROM On Samsung Galaxy S Duos GT-S7562 Smartphone
- Install Hyd52ROM In Samsung Galaxy S Duos (S7562)
- Flash Stock ROM On Galaxy S Duos GT-S7562 Smartphone
Tutorial To Flash Beautiful ROM On Galaxy S Duos:
- To begin, you need to download Beautiful ROM and Framework on your computer. Then, connect your device to the computer by using Original USB cable and transfer these files to the SD Card. Once done, disconnect your device from the computer.
- Now, switch off your device and boot it into CWM Recovery mode. To do this, press and hold Volume Up button + Power button + Home button at the same until you boot into the CWM Recovery mode.
- In recovery mode, you have to perform Wipe data and Cache. Then, go into Advanced settings and wipe dalvik cache.
- Next, select “Install zip from SD Card” and choose the ROM zip file on your device (that you have already transferred at step 1). The flashing process will begin, and it will take some time to get completed.
- Once done, reboot your device. Once rebooted, you will be able to see setup wizard.
- Now, just again go to Recovery mode (by following the key combinations in Step 2) and then install Framework file on your device (by following the same instructions as in Step 4).
- Now, again reboot your smartphone and enjoy the latest version of Beautiful ROM on your Galaxy S Duos Smartphone.
Congrats! You have successfully flashed Beautiful ROM on your smartphone. If you encounter any issues while following this tutorial, do let me know via comments.