Xiaomi MI series is a popular Android smartphone series. All the device’s in this series comes with lots of new features. Also, Xiaomi has provided MI Phone Manager for their smartphone users that help them to perform lots of tasks within a few seconds. By using this app, one can back up their device data on the computer, install and uninstall any apps, restore apps, move a file from smartphone to computer or PC to smartphone and share 3G connections easily. It is one of the fastest and easiest ways to manage your files and applications on your PC.
But the MI Phone manager application is only available in Chinese version. Don’t worry! If you are using Xiaomi smartphones and looking for a way to install Xiaomi MI Phone Manager in The English language, check out the tutorial given here.
Tutorial To Install Xiaomi MI Phone Manager In English:
- To get started, you have to download MI Phone Manager English. Zip file and extract it to on your Computer.
- Once done, you have to open the folder then you will able to see “exe” and “English Patch” on it.
- Now, you have to click on the “exe” and then select “Start Installation” button on the window, so that that application will automatically download the necessary installation files. Once downloaded, the installation will begin, and it will take some time to finish.
- Now you can see the MI Phone Manager in the Chinese language on your window. Next, you have to change the language from Chinese to English.
- For that, you have to go to the following path (make sure that you have closed the Phone Manager application):
“C:\Users\Username\AppData\Local\MiPhoneManager\Main” (Username means your name and Appdata folder is hidden is most system, so unhide it before opening this folder.)
- Now, you have to open the “English Patch” folder which you have already extracted on your PC (Step 2). Next, copy all the files from English patch folder and paste it all in the main folder (Step 5).
- Now open MI Phone Manager and you will see that all the options will be in English.
Note: If you can’t open the MI Phone Manager after copying the patch files, then uninstall the application and reinstall it by following the steps given below. If that doesn’t work, then you have to download this updated patch file and copy & paste the files here: C:\User\Username\AppData\Local\MiPhoneManager\Main Folder.
That’s it! You have successfully installed Xiaomi MI Phone Manager in English on your computer. If you face any issues or if you have any doubts regarding this tutorial, do let me know by using comments.