Gionee Elife E7 is a top quality Android phone that comes with lots of excellent features. The device comes with Quad-core 2.2 GHz processor and it is powered by Snapdragon 800 Chipset. The Gionee Elife E7 a IPS LCD Capacitive Touchscreen display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 for protection and it runs on Android 4.2 Jelly bean. It also comes with 16 mega pixel primary camera and 8 mega pixel front camera.
If you own this device and would like to gain root privileges so that you can install rooted apps or to install Custom ROM Firmware’s, follow the steps given here.
WARNING: Rooting your Gionee Elife E7 would void the warranty. Sometimes, it might also brick your device and if that happens don’t held us liable. Please proceed with caution.
- The first and most important step to do before rooting your Elife E7 is to take a complete backup of all data’s and stuff in your Smartphone. The rooting procedure might wipe out your device data, so the backup will help you to restore your data later.
- Next, you have to enable USB Debugging Mode in your device. To do this, you have to go to Settings and then click on System Options -> Developer Options -> USB Debugging (tick the box to enable it).
- Make sure that your device has more than 80% battery backup before you start the rooting process.
If you finished up all the above prerequisites, you could proceed to the following tutorial.
Tutorial To Root Gionee Elife E7 Smartphone:
- To get started, you need to download and install “vroot” file on your computer. After the installation process is completed, you have to open the program on your computer.
- Now, you will able to see a welcome screen on the window. At that time, you have to connect your Smartphone to the PC by using original USB cable.
- After that, you have to look for the model number of your Smartphone in the Window (for confirming your device is recognized) and then click on “Root” button to begin the rooting process.
- During the process, you will able to see the warning for an app installation on your Smartphone. Don’t worry about it. Just click on “Yes” to accept the installation and continue with the rooting process. Do not do anything until the process gets completed.
- That’s it. You have rooted your Gionee Elife E7 Smartphone successfully. You can check whether your device rooted or not, by downloading and installing the “Root Checker” app on your device.
If you encounter any issues while following this tutorial, do let me know using the comments section below.