Huawei U8660 Honor is a quality Android device powered by a 1.4 GHz Scorpion processor. The device comes with 4 inch TFT capacitive Touchscreen display, and it runs on Android 2.3 Gingerbread Operating system which is upgradable to Ice Cream Sandwich. It also comes with 8 mega pixel primary camera that is good for capturing high-quality images. If you are looking for an Android device with the decent budget, then this will be your best bet.
If you already have Huawei U8860 Honor smartphone and looking for the best tutorial to root it, then follow the tutorial given below. Here, you can find simple instructions to root Huawei U8860 Honor without using Computer or Laptop.
WARNING: Follow the given below procedure carefully. We should not be held liable /responsible for any damage occurs to your smartphone by following this tutorial. So, please proceed the steps given below at your own will.
- First, you will need to enable Unknown sources on your device. To do this, navigate to Settings -> Security -> Unknown sources (Tick on the box to enable it).
- Next, make sure that battery percentage level of your smartphone is at least 80% to carry out the following process.
After completing all above prerequisites, you can move on to main rooting tutorial given below.
Tutorial To Root Huawei U8860 Honor Without PC/Laptop:
- Before trying this procedure, you need to download poot.apk application on to your Huawei smartphone.
- Once downloading is finished, install this app. Once done, open the Poot application on your device and it will ask you to install Ministro II application. Now, just follow the on-screen instructions to install it. Now, you will be asked to update the Ministro Library. Give permissions to update it.
- After updating Ministro Library, you will able to see two options:
- “Press here to Poot.”
- “Built in root check.”
- In that, you have to click on “Press here to Poot” option and after a while you will able to see the following three options:
- “Get Superuser”
- “Get root-checker.”
- “In-built root checker.”
- Now, you have to select the first option “Get Superuser”, download it and install it on your device. Now, reboot your device, and it will take up few minutes to complete the rooting process.
Congrats! You have successfully rooted your Huawei U8860 Honor smartphone without using PC or Laptop. If you have any issues while following this tutorial, let me know by using comments.