Micromax Canvas Entice is one of the best Android smartphones from the Indian Android smartphone Manufacturer. The device is powered with 1.2 GHz Quad-Core processor, and it has 5 inch Capacitive Touchscreen display. The Canvas Entice runs on Android 4.4.2 Kitkat Operating System and it is also featured with a powerful 1900 mAh battery. For photographic addicts, the 5 mega pixel camera comes with this device will be more than sufficient. All in all, Micromax A105 is a quality smartphone at a decent price.
If you own this Micromax Canvas Entice A105 device and would like to root it to gain root privileges for the purpose of installing rooted apps or installing Custom ROM firmware’s, then you are in the right page. Here, I have given a tutorial with simple instructions to root Micromax Canvas Entice A105 smartphone without PC/Laptop.
WARNING: Rooting your Smartphone will void its warranty. If anything happens to your Micromax smartphone while following this tutorial, you should not hold us responsible. Proceed at your own risk.
- Before proceeding with the rooting process, you should take a full backup of data in your device. Although the rooting procedure given here is not a data loss process, having a backup will make you feel safe.
- Ensure that the battery backup of your device is above 70-80% to carry out the rooting procedure without any worries.
- Next, you have to enable “Unknown Sources” in your device, so that you will be able to install the apk file which is required for this rooting process.
Once you have completed the above prerequisites, you can move on to the main tutorial.
Tutorial To Root Micromax Canvas Entice A105 Without PC/Laptop:
- To begin the rooting process, you have to visit towelroot.com on your device browser (The browser will warn you saying that it is an “unsafe site” and whether you want to visit this site. Just don’t worry about it and click on proceed.) Once you are in the website, click on the “lambda” symbol which is at the center of the web page.
- Once you have done that, an “apk file” will automatically starts downloading on your device. The file will be smaller in size, so it won’t take more than a minute to get downloaded.
- Now, go to the location where you have downloaded the file “tr.apk” and click on the apk file to install it. You will see a warning sign stating that the application is not trusted and you should not install it, but don’t worry about it and press “Install”.
- Once the application is installed, open the “Towelroot App” and tap on the option “Make it ra1n”. The application will do all the necessary things to root your device and it will automatically reboot.
- Congrats! Now, you have rooted your Micromax Canvas Entice A105 device successfully without PC or Laptop. If you want to check whether it is rooted or not, install “Root Checker” app on your device and confirm the rooting privileges.
If you encounter any problems while following this tutorial, do let me know via comments.