Micromax Canvas HD Plus A190 is one of the best Android Smartphones in the market right now. It comes with a 5 inch HD display with Gorilla Glass protection, 1.5 GHz Processor supported by 1 GB RAM and it runs on Android 4.4 KitKat OS. The device also comes with 8 mega pixel primary camera and a 2 mega pixel secondary Camera. The primary camera is support by LED Flash and by using it, you can take crystal clear HD pictures. If you are looking for a top end Android device, take a look at this smartphone before going for one.
If you have Micromax Canvas device and would you like to gain root privileges for installing rooted apps or for installing custom ROM firmwares, then you are in the right webpage. Here, I have given a step by step tutorial to root Micromax Canvas HD Plus A190 Smartphone.
WARNING: Rooting procedure given below will void your device warranty. Also, sometimes rooting might get your Smartphone bricked. So, if any damages occur while you following this tutorial don’t held us responsible. Proceed with CAUTION.
Prerequisites To Root Micromax Canvas HD Plus:
- First thing you have to do before getting started with the rooting process is to take backup of all your data’s in your Smartphone.
- Next, ensure that your Smartphone battery level is above 75% so that you can carry out the rooting process without power issues.
- Then, enable USB Debugging Mode in your Micromax Canvas Smartphone. You can enable this option by Clicking Settings, follow by clicking the Developer Options, and then tick the box next to USB Debugging. In some Android device, the developer options won’t show up until you tab on the Build number in the About Phone section for few seconds.
- Download Micromax USB Driver for your smartphone and install it on the computer.
When you have finished all these above steps, you can move on to the rooting tutorial which has been given below.
Tutorial To Root Micromax Canvas HD Plus A190 Android Phone:
- To get started, download the following files into the computer:
- SP Flash Tool
- Scatter Tool
- Root File
- MTK Droid Tool
- Next, connect your smartphone to the computer and transfer the “Root file” you have downloaded to your device’s internal memory.
- Now, switch-off your device and connect it to the PC using USB Cable. Once done, extract the SP Flash files and open up the window. Now, you have to load the scatter file by Clicking on Scatter option and then select the downloaded Scatter file. Once done, return to read back entry.
- Now, click on the “Add” button and then select the read back entry. Once done, select any directory to save the file. You should name the file as “0x03d80000” without quotes.
- After you have saved the file, click on read back, take out the battery of your Smartphone and then reconnect your device with PC via USB cable.
- When the process gets completed, you will be able to see a green circle on the screen. Now, you can close SP Tools and then Turn on your Smartphone.
- Now, run the MTK Droid Tool which you have downloaded. Since you have installed the USB drivers for your smartphone, it will automatically detect your Smartphone. Now, click on “Root, Backup and Recovery” option, select “To process file ROM_from Flash tool” option and then select the file from read back. Also, select “Make CWM automatically”.
- The process will take some time to get completed and once it is done, you will have a “SP Flashable backup” in the MTK Droid Tool.
- Now, open SP Tools again and then click on the Recovery option followed by selecting the CWM Recovery.
- Next, you have to click on the download button and during this process the window will display a Warning Pop-up (don’t worry about it).
- You have done all the hard steps. Now, you just have to boot into the recovery mode, which you can do by pressing and holding Volume Up button, Power Key Button and the Volume down Button Simultaneously.
- In recovery mode, select “Install ZIP file from SD card” and then select the root file which you have saved in your Smartphone (Step 2).
That’s it. Now you have finished rooting your Micromax Canvas HD Plus A190 smartphone. If you have encountered any issues while following this procedure, do let me know by using the comments section below.