Micromax Canvas Nitro is a low-budget high features Android Smartphone which comes with a 5 inch IPS LCD Capacitive Touchscreen display, which is powered by 1.7 GHz Octa-core processor and the device runs on Android 4.4 Kitkat Operating system. The best part of this device is the camera: a 13 Mega Pixel Primary Camera is available for taking HD pictures and videos along with a 5 Mega Pixel Secondary Camera for video calling with best clarity.
If you are an owner of this smartphone and want to root your device for installing rooted apps or to install custom ROM firmware’s, then you are in the right page. Here, I have given a working tutorial to root your Micromax Canvas Nitro A310 smartphone.
WARNING: Follow this rooting procedure will void the warranty of your Smartphone. Also, if anything happens to your Micromax device while following this procedure, don’t held us responsible. Proceed at your own will.
- Before starting with the rooting procedure, you have to take the full backup of your device data. Even though the rooting process will not wipe your Smartphone data, it is safe to have a backup that you can use in times of emergency.
- After that, you need to enable USB Debugging on your Micromax Canvas device. To do this, go to Settings and then click on Developer option and tick on USB Debugging box to enable it.
- Make sure that the battery of your phone is fully charged to carry out the rooting procedure without any power issues.
Once you have completed all above prerequisites, you can proceed with main rooting procedure given below.
Tutorial To Root Micromax Canvas Nitro A310 Android Phone:
- First of all download and install Micromax USB Drivers for your smartphone on the Computer, so that you can connect your smartphone with PC.
- Now, download and install Kingoroot app on your Computer. Once done, connect your smartphone with the Computer by using appropriate USB cable. Your Smartphone might take up some time to connect.
- Then, open Kingoroot on your Computer and then click on the Root button. Just wait for some time and your Micromax Canvas Nitro will be rooted.
- Congratulations! Now you have successfully rooted your Canvas Nitro A310 device.
If you face any issues during the rooting process, then buzz me here via comments. I will get back to you with a solution within 24-48 hours.