If you are an owner of Micromax Bolt A35 Smartphone and your device is bricked during the rooting process, don’t worry about it. Here, I have given the following tutorial to unbrick your smartphone. Follow the step-by-step instructions to unbrick your device effortlessly.
Note: Follow the given procedure carefully to unbrick your device. If it does not work, then you might haven’t followed the steps properly. So, carry out the procedure carefully.
- To get started, you have to download CWM backup and boot.img on your Computer.
- Then, you need to install Micromax USB Drivers on your computer so that you can connect your device with computer easily.
- After that, you have to install Android SDK on your computer to carry out the following process.
- Make sure that you have ClockworkMod recovery installed on your device as well.
Once you have completed above prerequisites, you can move on with main procedure.
Tutorial To Unbrick Micromax Bolt A35 Android Phone:
- To begin, you have to Enable USB Debugging on your smartphone. Enable this setting by following the path: Settings -> Application -> Development -> USB Debugging (tick on the box).
- Then, you have to connect your smartphone with the computer by using original USB Cable. Now, open the command prompt o your computer.
- In the command prompt, you have to type the following command:
- After that, you have to enter “adb device” (without quotes) on the command prompt window. Then make sure that your device is listed.
- Next, you have to type “adb reboot bootloader” (without quotes) on the command prompt and then wait for few seconds to reboot your phone in bootloader mode.
- Once in the bootloader mode, you have to go the platform tools directory (it is a sub-directory of Android SDK, which is usually in the “C” directory) and then open Command prompt. To open command prompt in that folder, Press Shift key and then Right Click to open the command prompt.
- In the command line, you need to enter fastboot devices and ensure that your device is listed.
- Now, type in fastboot flash recovery file.img and then press power key in your smartphone to boot into the CWM Recovery mode. Next, wipe data and dalvik cache. Once done, place the backup in CWM/backup/ (your backup here).
- Then you need to restore the backup by entering the command restore system.img.
- Now, you can flash the boot.img to boot again by typing the command
Fastboot flash boot boot.img
- That’s it! You have successfully unbricked your Micromax A35 device.
If you have any doubts or any issues while following this tutorial, then tell me here via comments.