Do you know LG Optimus L9? Have you rooted your device and want to unroot it, so that you can get back your device warranty? Well, then you are in the right web page. The following procedure will guide you to unroot your LG Optimus L9 Smartphone easily and safely.
WARNING: The procedure is safe and it has worked for us. But, if it causes any damage to your device, you should not hold us liable. Please follow these instructions carefully to avoid issues.
- First, take a complete backup of data and apps in your Smartphone by using LG PC Suite.
- Next, make sure that your LG Optimus smartphone battery should have 70-80% battery level so that your device never gets switched off during the unrooting process.
- Then, you have to enable USB Debugging mode on your Smartphone. To enable this, just open Settings and then click on Developer Options and tick on USB Debugging to enable it.
- Make sure that you have ClockworkMod recovery installed in your device.
Once you finished all the above prerequisites, you can proceed with the main tutorial.
Tutorial To Unroot LG Optimus L9 Smartphone:
- To begin, you have to download and install LG USB Drivers on your Computer so that your device can connect with computer easily.
- Then, boot your LG Optimus device into CWM mode. To enable this, you have to press and hold Volume Up button + Home button + Power button at the same time until it is active.
- Once in the recovery mode, you need to format your internal memory and then hard reset the phone.
- Next, download LG Optimus L9 Official KDZ to your computer. Once done, open the downloaded zip archive and you will find three.exe files. In that, install MSXML parser.
- Now, you have clicked on the “Windows Enabler 1.1” and then select “Run as administrator” option. Then you will able to see Windows Enabler Icon in the notification bar at the lower right corner, just click on it and you can see “On” icon at the top of the screen.
- Now, you have to right-click on “KDZ Updater” and then select “Run as administrator”. In the KDZ Updater, you have to select “3GQCT” as ‘Type’ and “CS_Emergency” as ‘PhoneMode’.
- Then, click the folder icon that is placed next to ‘KDZ file’ and then select the .kdz file that you have downloaded earlier.
- Now, you need to connect your LG Smartphone in download mode to your computer and let your windows install all the necessary drivers properly.
- Then, Click on “Launch Software Update” icon and then wait for few seconds and KDZ Updater will keep displaying the progress. Your Smartphone will automatically restart at 90% but don’t unplug your device now until KDZ Updater reaches 100%.
- That’s it! Your LG Optimus L9 should be successfully unrooted and now your device will not have root access.
If you have any doubts or encounter any issues while following this tutorial, then let me know here via comments.