Are you using Karbonn A1 Android smartphone? Are you getting bored using the stock ROM firmware of your device? Well, if yes is your answer then you can try out the Android Jelly Bean based Gladiator ROM on your device. Here, I have given a tutorial with step by step instructions to install Gladiator ROM on your Karbonn A1 smartphone.
Features Of Jelly Bean Based Gladiator ROM:
1) Removed unwanted bloatware and netlock.
2) Jellybean based theme (90%).
3) Transparent notification panel and swipe to remove the notification.
4) Best camera and network tweaks.
5) 1% battery increasing mod and many more.
WARNING: By following this procedure and installing the Gladiator ROM, your device warranty will be void. Also, sometimes there is a chance that your device might get bricked by following this procedure. If any of those happens, don’t held me responsible. Proceed at your OWN risk.
1) ROM installation process is a data loss process. So, use an app like Helium or something else to take complete back of your personal data in the smartphone.
2) Make sure that your Karbonn A1 device is rooted and you have CWM recovery installed in it. If you don’t know how to do it, then follow our guide.
3) Ensure that your device has a minimum of 80% battery backup left in it since the ROM installation process is a battery consuming one. If you have less battery backup and if your device gets switched off during the installation process, then it might result in a bricked device. So avoid it by charging your device fully before starting the procedure.
4) Download Karbonn USB Drivers for your smartphone and install it on the computer. Without USB drivers, you can’t connect your smartphone to the computer.
5) Make sure that you have enable USB debugging mode in your device. If you are not sure how to do that, follow this guide.
Once you have finished all these steps, move on to the next phase of the tutorial which is given below.
Tutorial To Install Gladiator ROM On Karbonn A1:
1) To get started, download Gladiator ROM and save it in your computer. Once done, connect your device to the computer with the help of USB Data cable and transfer the downloaded ROM file to the SD card.
2) Next, disconnect your device from the computer and switch if off. Now press and hold the power button and the home key until your boot into the CWM recovery mode.
3) Now perform “Wipe Data/Factory Reset“. Once done, go to “Advanced” and perform “Wipe Dalvik Cache“.
4) Next, select “Install Zip from SD Card” and choose the ROM file that we have already transferred to the SD card (Step 1). The installation process will begin, and it will take sometime to get completed. Once done, reboot your device normally.
5) The first boot after ROM installation will always take a bit long. So be patient until you boot normally.
That’s it. Now you have successfully installed Android Jelly Bean Based Gladiator ROM on Karbonn A1 Android device. If you encounter any issues while following this tutorial, drop in a comment.