Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830, a low range Android smartphone comes with 3.5 inches screen, 278 MB RAM and 800 MHz processor. The phone is much outdated now, but still there many people are using this phone. The phone is having traditional Samsung’s TouchWiz UI which is not liked by many users. If you are bored with your device’s interface and want to make it different, then you are at right place.
Xperian Z ROM is the best solution available for Galaxy Ace users right now. This ROM will not only improve the performance of your device, but also add Xperia Z features to it. After installing this ROM, you will be operating a totally different smartphone with amazing Xperia Z features and mods. Check out the following features.
- Based on 2.3.x Gingerbread
- Xperia Z Styled Icons
- Xperia Z Media
- Xperia Z Boot Animation
- Xperia Z Wallpapers
- Xperia Transitions
- Xperia Widgets
- Super Fast Performance
- Stable And Perfect For Day-To-Day Use
- Latest G-Apps Included
- Memory Cleaner Widget
- Soft Buttons Light Tool
- And A Lot More…
Here, I will be providing you a simple guide to install this ROM to your Galaxy Ace. Read the whole guide before implementing any changes to your phone.
Disclaimer: Installing a custom ROM will void the warranty of your device. This guide includes complex processes which may damage your phone. I will not be responsible for any kind of damage occurs to your phone. Use this guide for Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 only.
- Ensure that your device is rooted. If not, follow our guide to root Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830.
- Ensure that you have installed a custom recovery like CWM on your device.
- Take a backup of all the necessary stuff like Contacts, APNs, etc.
- Charge your device up to 60%.
- Ensure that USB Debugging mode is enabled and you have Samsung USB drivers installed on your computer.
Install Xperian Z ROM On Galaxy Ace S5830:
- To start with, download the Xperian Z ROM for your Samsung Galaxy Ace from here.
- Connect your device to the computer and move the zip file to the SD card of your device.
- Then, you have to enter into the recovery mode. For this, power off the phone and wait until device gets shut down completely. Then, press and hold Volume Up + Volume Down + Power button simultaneously. This will lead you to the Recovery Mode.
- In recovery mode, first of all, wipe all the data.
- Then select ‘install zip from SD card’ and select the zip file you have moved in step 2.
- After selecting the file, flashing process will start. Keep patience, as it might take some time.
- When the process is completed, you will be in recovery mode again. Now, reboot the device normally. First time booting after ROM installation might take some time.
- That’s it! You have successfully installed the Xperian Z ROM on your device. Now explore the ROM and enjoy the feature of Xperia Z on your Galaxy Ace S5830.
While rebooting, if your device is not completing booting, then go to recovery mode, wipe all the data and flash the ROM again.