Karbonn A21 is a low-budget android smartphone that comes with 4.5 inch TFT Capacitive Touchscreen display, 1.2 GHz dual-core processor and it runs on Android 4.0 Ice cream Sandwich Operating system. The device also has a 5 mega pixel primary camera along with 1.5 mega pixel secondary camera.
If you have already purchased Karbonn A21 smartphone and want to root your smartphone so that you can install Custom ROM firmware, then you are in the right place. In this page, you can find the simple procedure to root your Micromax A21 Smartphone using a one click root method without using PC/Laptop.
Disclaimer: The rooting procedure given here will void your device warranty. If anything occurs to your device by following this tutorial, you should not hold us responsible/liable. Do everything at your own will.
- Before proceeding with the rooting process, it is important to take a full backup of all personal data in your Karbonn device.
- Ensure that battery backup of your device should be 80% or above to carry out the rooting procedure without any worries.
- Next, you have to enable Unknown sources on your Smartphone. To do this, go to settings->Security->Unknown Sources (tick on the box) to enable it.
- Disable Antivirus applications in your device so that it won’t interrupt with the rooting procedure.
Once you have completed the above prerequisites, then you can move on with the main tutorial given below.
Tutorial To Root Karbonn A21 Smartphone Without PC/Laptop:
- First of all you have to download apk on your Karbonn smartphone.
- Once downloaded, install the app on your device and open the application. It will ask you to download and install Ministro II application.
- Just follow the on-screen instructions to install the application. Once done, you will be asked to update the Ministro Library. So, update it.
- After updating Ministro Library and you will able to see two options:
- “Press here to Poot.”
- “Built in root check.”
- In that, you have to click on “Press here to Poot” option and then you will able to see the following three options:
- “Get Superuser”
- “Get root-checker.”
- “In-built root checker.”
- Now, you need to choose the first option “Get Superuser” app and download it. Now, reboot your device, and it will take up few minutes to complete the rooting process.
That’s it! You have successfully rooted your Karbonn A21 smartphone without using PC or Laptop. If you have any doubts or any queries regarding this tutorial, you can get in touch with me by using the comments section below.