Karbonn A6 is a low-budget, medium-quality Android smartphone which comes with a high quality 4 inch IPS LCD touchscreen display which is powered by a 1 Ghz processor. The device runs on Android 4 ICS operating system and it has a 5 mega pixel camera for taking quality pictures. If you are looking for an Android device below 5000 INR, just go and get this device.
Have you already purchased Karbonn A6 smartphone? Are you looking for a way to access root privileges so that you can upgrade the Android version of your device? Then, check out the Karbonn A6 rooting tutorial which I have given here. By rooting, you will be able to install custom ROM firmware’s, remove bloat wares, install rooted applications and do a lot more things.
WARNING: Rooting your Karbonn device will void it’s warranty. So, think well before proceeding to root your device.
1) The first before rooting any Android device is taking backup of personal data. But, you won’t need to worry about it here as the procedure I have given here will not wipe out your data.
2) You have to enable USB debugging mode in your device. You can do that by either following our guide or by following this path in your device: Settings -> Developer Options -> USB Debugging (just tick the box to enable it).
3) Deactivate or uninstall antivirus applications in your computer, so that it won’t cause any trouble while the rooting process is carried out.
4) Make sure that you have installed Karbonn USB Drivers in your computer, so that you will be able to connect your device with the computer.
Once you have done all these steps, proceed to the main tutorial given below.
Tutorial To Root Karbonn A6 Smartphone:
1) To get started, download vRoot and install it in your computer. Once done, run the program.
2) Next, connect your smartphone to the computer using the original USB data cable. If you have Karbonn USB drivers installed properly, then the vRoot Application will identify your device as shown in the screenshot below.
3) Once your device is identified, click on the big green “Root” button to begin the rooting process. Once the rooting process is finished, your device will reboot.
4) Upon reboot, you will be able to find the “Superuser” app in the apps menu.
That’s it. Now you have successfully rooted your Karbonn A6 Android smartphone. You can install “root checker” app in your device to verify rooting privileges.
If you encounter any issues while following this rooting procedure, do let me know via comments. I will get back to you with a solution shortly.