LG G3 is a top quality Android smartphone from LG. The device comes with a powerful quad-core processor which is clocking at 2.5 GHz along with a 3GB RAM, supporting the True HD-IPS + 5.5 inch LCD capacitive touchscreen display. The 13 mega pixel which this device has is more than enough to take HD pictures and videos. All in all, this is the best Android device in the market right now.
If you are using LG G3 D855/D851/D850 Android smartphone and want to root any your device, then follow the simple tutorial given below. Here, I have given a working tutorial to root LG G3 (D855/D851/D850) Using Stump app.
WARNING: Proceed the given below tutorial at your own risk. We should not be held liable/responsible for any damage occurs to your device. Also, rooting your device will void it’s warranty. So, think well before carrying out this tutorial.
- Before proceeding with this tutorial, you need to do a complete backup of all necessary data in your smartphone by using appropriate apps.
- Make sure that battery backup of your device should be 70% or more. If it was less, make your device battery is fully charged and then move on to the main tutorial.
- Enable “Installation From Unknown Sources” in your device.
Once you have finished all above prerequisites, you can proceed to the main rooting tutorial.
Tutorial To Root LG G3 (D855/D851/D850) Android Phone:
- To get started, you need to download and install StumpRoot application on your LG G3 Smartphone.
- Once completed, you have to open the StumpRoot application, and then press the Grind button to run the StumpRoot application on your device. Once the application does its magic and root your device, restart your device normally.
- Now, Install SuperSU app from Play Store to control the root access privileges. Also, you can uninstall the StumpRoot Application on your device.
That’s it. You have successfully rooted your LG G3 smartphone by using StumpRoot application. You can use the Root Checker app to verify your device’s rooting privileges. Also, if you encounter any issues while following this tutorial, tell me here via comments.