Micromax Canvas Fun A63 is one of the best smartphone released by the Micromax. The device comes with TFT Capacitive Touchscreen, 1.3 GHz Dual-Core processor and it runs on Android 4.2 Jelly Bean Operating system. With its low-budget, this Android smartphone from Micromax is a hit in the Indian market.
If you are a user of this smartphone and want to root it to gain root privileges for installing rooted apps or to install Custom ROMs or to remove the bloat wares, then follow this tutorial. In this page, you can find the simple instructions to root your Micromax Canvas Fun A 63 without using a PC or Laptop easily.
WARNING: Follow the tutorial given below at your own risk. We should not be held responsible for any damage occur to your Micromax Canvas smartphone.
- Ensure that battery backup of your Smartphone must be 70-80% to carry out the rooting procedure without any power issues.
- The following rooting procedure will not wipe out the personal data in your smartphone. So, there is absolutely no need to take backup. But, if you still want to feel safe, then you take backup using apps like helium.
- Next, you need to enable “Installation of Files from Unknown sources” by following this path: Settings -> Security -> Unknown Sources (tick the box to enable it).
- Also, ensure that you have uninstalled or deactivated antivirus applications in your Micromax device.
After finishing the above prerequisites, you can move on to the main tutorial.
Tutorial To Root Micromax Canvas Fun A63 Android Phone:
- To get started, you need to download Framaroot file on your Smartphone.
- Next, you have to install Framaroot file to your smartphone. While installing, you will get Security warnings. Just ignore then and continue with the installation process.
- Once installation is finished, open the Framaroot app on your device and then select “SuperSU” from the menu and then choose “BOROMIR” and then Click
- Now, you will see a confirmation pop-up on your device, mentioning that the SuperSU app has been successfully installed.
- Once you get that message, you have to reboot your smartphone.
- That’s it! Now you have successfully rooted your Micromax Canvas A63 Smartphone easily without using a computer.
If you have any doubts or if you encounter any issues while following this tutorial, drop in a comment below.