Samsung Galaxy Ace is a low-budget and low-quality Android smartphone that has been on the market for several years now. The device comes with an 800 Mhz processor along with a 278 MB RAM that will not help you to do not many tasks these days. So, if you would want to install custom ROM’s like Xperia Z ROM, etc., then you will need to root your device by following the methods given below.
WARNING: Rooting your device will void the warranty of your device. Also, sometimes rooting will result in bricking of your device. So, if anything happens to your device, don’t held me responsible. Proceed at your OWN will.
1) The first step before rooting is to take backup of personal data. Do it by using appropriate apps.
2) Next, enable USB Debugging mode in your smartphone.
3) Once done, ensure that your device has enough battery backup to carry out the rooting process. If not, charge your device fully before carrying out the rooting procedure.
4) Uninstall or deactivate antivirus applications in your computer, so that it won’t cause any trouble while carrying out the root procedure.
5) Install Samsung USB drivers in your computer, so that you can connect your smartphone to it.
Once you have finished with these prerequisites, you can move on to the main rooting tutorial that I have given below.
Tutorial To Root Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830:
1) To get started, download Universal GB root to your computer.
2) Next, connect your smartphone to the computer with the help of USB data cable and transfer the root package to your SD card.
3) Once done, disconnect your device and switch it off. Now boot your Samsung device into the recovery mode by pressing and holding the Home button + Power button simultaneously.
4) In recovery mode, select “Apply Update from SD Card” and choose the root package that you have transferred to the SD card in Step 2.
5) The Universal GB Root will be flashed to your device. Once done, reboot your device normally.
That’s it. Now you have successfully finished rooting your Samsung Galaxy Ace smartphone. If you feel that this method is too complex, you can follow the next method.
1) To get started with this rooting procedure, download Root Genius software and install it in your computer. Once done, launch the application.
2) Now connect your device to the computer using USB data cable. If the Samsung USB drivers are installed properly on your computer, the Root Genius Application will identify your device.
3) Once your device is connected successfully, just press the big green “Root” button. The rooting process will begin, and it will take sometime to get completed.
4) Once it is successfully finished, your device will get rebooted. Upon reboot, look for “KingUser” app in the apps menu. If it’s available (it will be available), then the rooting procedure will be successful. You can also use the “root checker” app to confirm your device’s rooting privileges.
That’s it. Now you have successfully finished rooting Samsung Galaxy Ace GT-S5830 smartphone. If you encounter any issues while following these two methods, do let me know via comments.