Do you own a Sony Xperia C Android smartphone? Have you rooted your Xperia C device for installing custom ROM firmware or for installing applications which only supports devices with rooting privileges or for removing bloat wares? Rooting your device will certainly helps you in a lot of ways but at the same time you will not be getting OS updates from Sony.
Also rooting your device will void it’s warranty. So, if you would like to unroot Sony Xperia C smartphone so that you can re-instate your device warranty, then follow the tutorial given below.
WARNING: The procedure given here has worked for me and I was able to unroot my Sony Xperia C smartphone. But I can’t guarantee the same. Also, if anything happens to your device while following this tutorial here, don’t held me liable. Proceed with CAUTION.
1) Make sure that your device is rooted by installing the Root checker app in your device.
2) Ensure that your device has a good battery backup, so that there won’t be any power issues while the procedure is being carried out.
3) Download Sony USB drivers for your smartphone and install it on the computer, so that you can connect your device with it.
4) Make sure that you have enabled USB debugging in your device.
5) Uninstall or deactivate antivirus applications in your computer so that it won’t cause any trouble while the unrooting process is carried out.
Upon finishing all these prerequisites, you can move on to the main tutorial given below.
Tutorial To Unroot Sony Xperia C:
1) To get started, download the Root Genius to your computer. Once done, install it on your computer.
2) Now connect your device to the computer using the Original USB cable. If you have installed the USB drivers as per the prerequisites, the connection will be successful.
3) Next, open the Root Genius application and wait for it to identify your device.
4) Once done, select “Unroot” to begin the unrooting process. It will take sometime for the process to get completed. Once it is over, it will automatically restart your device.
That’s it. Now you have successfully finished unrooting your Sony Xperia C Android device. If you encounter any trouble while following this tutorial or if you have any doubts, do let me know via comments.