Samsung Galaxy S Duos GT-S7562 is a decent Android smartphone, and it comes with 1 GHz Cortex processor. The device runs on Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich operating system. If you have already using this Galaxy S Duos smartphone and want to install a custom ROM, then installing HyperX ROM on your smartphone will be a good choice.
Features Of HyperX ROM:
- Based on stock S7562XXBMD6 ROM,
- Power saving tweak,
- Google Now,
- Power saving mode enabled,
- Jelly bean drop down,
- Framework from Kyle ROM,
- Smoothness tweak added,
- Custom boot image enabled,
- Build prop tweak,
- AOSP lock screen,
- Cm9 imported,
- Linux UI port,
- Status bar is 25% transparent,
- Overclocked kernel,
- init.d support,
- Busybox support,
- Framework themed,
- Cm9 themed systemui.
Here, I have given a full working tutorial to flash HyperX ROM on your Samsung S Duos smartphone easily. The following procedure is only for Galaxy S Duos GT-S7562 smartphone. So, don’t try it on any another device.
WARNING: Follow the below procedure at your own will. If anything goes wrong while following this tutorial, you should not hold us responsible/liable. Please carry out this tutorial carefully.
1) First, make sure that battery of your Galaxy S Duos is over 70% to carry out the installation process without any power issues.
2) Next, create a complete backup of all necessary data including SMS, logs, images, apps and games on your smartphone by using appropriate apps.
3) Ensure that you have enabled USB Debugging mode in your smartphone. Also, ensure that you have downloaded Samsung USB drivers (based on your smartphone model number) and installed in your computer so that you can connect your device with it.
4) Finally, make sure that you have rooted your device and installed CWM recovery. If you don’t know how to do it, you can follow our guide to rooting Samsung Galaxy S Duos.
Once you have completed all above prerequisites, then you can move on to the main tutorial. While flashing the HyperX ROM, a triangle symbol will appear on the screen whenever you boot your phone.
Tutorial To Flash HyperX ROM on Galaxy S Duos GT-S7562 Smartphone:
1) To get started, you need to download the HyperX ROM file to the computer.
2) Once downloaded, you have to connect your device with the computer by using Original USB cable. Then, copy the downloaded zip file from computer to your device external SD card.
3) Now, Switch off your smartphone and enter it into CWM Mode. To do this, you need to press Volume Up + Power button + Home button at the same time for few seconds until it becomes active.
4) In CWM mode, you need to perform Wipe data, Cache and Dalvik Cache on your smartphone.
5) Now, you have to select “install zip from sd card” and then find the HyperX ROM zip package and then choose “yes” option to allow the installation process on your device.
6) Once the installation process is completed, reboot your Galaxy S Duos smartphone. Be patient, your device will take around 5-6 minutes for reboot and reach the home screen.
Congrats! You have successfully flashed HyperX ROM on your Samsung Galaxy S Duos GT-S7562 smartphone easily. If you have faced any issues while following this tutorial, let me know via comments.