Karbonn Titanium S5 is a decent quality Android device released in the year 2013 from the Indian mobile manufacturer, Karbonn Mobiles. The device comes with a 5 inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, which is powered by a 1.2 GHz quad-core processor alongside a 1 GB RAM and it runs on Android 4.1 Jelly bean operating system. With a powerful 8 mega pixel camera, the device can take high-quality pictures effortlessly.
If you own this device and would like to get performance out of it, then rooting is the best choice. By rooting, you will be able to install custom ROM firmware running on latest Android versions. Also, you will be able to install apps which only supports devices with root privileges. If you don’t know how to root your device, then don’t fret. Here, I have given a full working tutorial to root Karbonn Titanium S5.
WARNING: Rooting your Karbonn device will void it’s warranty and you won’t be able to claim it back. Also, there is a chance that your device might get into software trouble by rooting. So, if anything happens to your smartphone by following the tutorial given here, don’t held me or my team liable. Proceed at your OWN will.
1) The rooting procedure given here is not a data-loss process, but it won’t hurt to have a data backup if incase something goes wrong. So, take personal data backup using appropriate apps.
2) Download Karbonn Titanium S5 USB drivers and install it in your computer, so that your PC will be able to detect your smartphone.
3) Next, you have to enable USB debugging mode in your smartphone by following this path: Settings -> Applications -> Development -> USB Debugging (tick the box to enable it).
4) Ensure that you have uninstalled or deactivated antivirus applications in your computer, as they tend to interfere with the rooting process.
Once you have finished the above processes, you can move forward to the tutorial given below.
Tutorial To Root Karbonn Titanium S5:
1) To get started, download Shuame rooting tool and install it in your computer.
2) Once done, open the application Window. Now, connect your Karbonn smartphone to the computer with the help of original USB data cable.
3) If you have enabled USB debugging mode and if you have installed your device’s USB drivers correctly, then the Shuame app will identify your device and will show a picture of your smartphone in its Window.
4) Next, click on the Fourth Tab (in the Navigation Menu). Once you are in that window, click on the fourth icon in the second row of options. Once done, follow the on-screen instructions in your device and let Shuame tool do it’s work.
5) That’s it. Now you have successfully rooted your Karbonn Titanium S5 smartphone. Now, you can download and install the “SuperSU” app from the Google Play store to control the app permissions afforded to applications which require root access. Also, to confirm the rooting privileges of your device, you can use the “Root Checker” app.
If you face any issues while following this rooting procedure, do let me know via comments.