Micromax A54 is a decent Android smartphone that comes with 3.5 inch TFT Capacitive Touchscreen, Dual-core 1 GHz processor and it runs on Android 2.3 Gingerbread operating system. The device comes with a low price, and it is suitable for anyone who is looking for a cheap Android phone.
If you have already purchased this device and would like to root it to gain root privileges so that you can install custom-made applications or for installing custom ROM firmware, then follow tutorial given below. In this tutorial, you can find simple instruction to root Micromax A54 using a one click method without using PC or Laptop.
WARNING: Rooting will void your device warranty. If anything occurs to your device while following this tutorial, you should not hold us responsible. Follow this below procedure at your will.
- First and foremost thing to do before rooting, is to take a complete backup of your personal data in the smartphone.
- Next, make sure that your smartphone has a battery backup of 70% or above.
- Next, you have to enable Unknown sources on your Smartphone. To do this, go to Settings -> Security -> Unknown Sources (tick on the box to enable it).
Once you have finished all these above prerequisites, you can go to the main tutorial given below.
Tutorial To Root Micromax A54 Without PC/Laptop:
- To get started, you have to download poot.apk on your Micromax smartphone. Next, you have to install the app in your device.
- Once installed, you need to open Poot application, and it will ask you to download and install Ministro II app.
- Now, just follow the on-screen instructions to install the Ministro II app. Once done, it will ask you to update the Ministro Library.
- After updating Ministro Library, you will able to see the following two options:
a) “Press here to Poot”,
b) “Built in root check”.
- In that, you have to click on “Press here to Poot” option and then you will able to see three options:
a) “Get Superuser”,
b) “Get root-checker”,
c) “In-built root checker”.
- Now, you need to choose the first option “Get Superuser” app and download it. Now, reboot your device and it will take up few minutes to complete the rooting process.
Congrats! You have successfully rooted your Micromax A54 smartphone without using PC or Laptop. If you have any issues while following this tutorial, tell me here by using the comments section below.