Samsung Galaxy Mini 2 S6500 is a low-budget Android smartphone that is powered with a 3.2 inch TFT capacitive display powered by 800 MHz Cortex A5 processor and it runs on Android 2.3 Gingerbread Operating system.
If you are already using this device and would like to root it for gaining root privileges on your smartphone, then you are in the right webpage. Here, I have given a full of working tutorial to root Samsung Galaxy Mini 2 S6500 smartphone without using PC/Laptop.
WARNING: The rooting procedure given below is safe. In case, if you encounter any issues while following this tutorial, don’t held us liable. Proceed at your own risk.
- Before trying this procedure, ensure that the battery percentage level of your smartphone is at least 70% or above to carry out the following process.
- Next, make sure that you have backed up all the necessary data’s and stuff in your smartphone by using appropriate backup applications.
- Now, you need to enable Unknown Sources on your smartphone by the visiting the following path: Settings -> System -> Security -> Unknown Sources (tick the box and press OK to enable it).
Upon finishing all the above-mentioned tasks, you can proceed to the following main tutorial.
Procedure To Root Samsung Galaxy Mini 2 S6500 Without Computer:
- To get started, you need to download and install poot.apk application on your Galaxy Mini smartphone.
- Once completed, you can open the Poot application on your device, and it will ask you to install Ministro II application. Install it. Once done, follow the on-screen instructions to visit Google Play store and update the Ministro Library.
- After updating Ministro Library, you will able to see two options:
- “Press here to Poot.”
- “Built in root check.”
- In that, you have to click on “Press here to Poot” option and after a while you will able to see three options:
- “Get Superuser”
- “Get root-checker.”
- “In-built root checker.”
- Now, you have to select the first option “Get Superuser” to download and install the app. Once done, you have to reboot your device normally.
That’s it! You have successfully rooted your Samsung Galaxy Mini 2 S6500 smartphone without using PC or Laptop. You can check the success of the rooting process by downloading and installing Root Checker app. Also, if you encounter any issues while following this tutorial, do let me know via the comments section below.